Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Edward_Palamar

Edward Palamar
Sep 7, 2012
PA, USA
Today, Friday, March 20, 2015 A.D., is the 920th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

There are 370 days remaining until the Judgment (aka Judgment Day) begins on March 25, 2016 A.D.

Daniel 12:12 includes the following words :

"Blessed is he who waits and comes to 1,335 days."

The 1,335th day is the end of the Judgment period according to the prophecy of Daniel.

I was raised from the dead unto breaths again 20,533 days before the above count began.

Today is day 21,453 of my resurrection.

Count your blessings, folks, and it does get better than this.

As I said in the other thread, since Daniel is a Jewish text, if not using a Jewish calendar, your numbers are meaningless.

Have a nice breakdown. :)

Today, Friday, March 20, 2015 A.D., is the 920th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

There are 370 days remaining until the Judgment (aka Judgment Day) begins on March 25, 2016 A.D.

Daniel 12:12 includes the following words :

"Blessed is he who waits and comes to 1,335 days."

The 1,335th day is the end of the Judgment period according to the prophecy of Daniel.

I was raised from the dead unto breaths again 20,533 days before the above count began.

Today is day 21,453 of my resurrection.

Count your blessings, folks, and it does get better than this.

Daniel is a jewish text and has NOTHING to do with you goyim god man

More like concern for the gullible people who believe charlatans like yourself about the imminency of the Rapture. Since every other prediction of the Rapture has been proven wrong, when you're wrong what are you going to do? Issue a new countdown timer, change your identity, or just hope no one noticed?

"I wrote that using a pseudonym. I didn't think anyone was watching."

"Someone's always watching Agent Mulder."

- The Lone Gunman, "X-Files"

I already am raptured. I've come through three wombs, first as Elijah, then as John, and now, to the prophesied kingship of Daniel 11:3-4, which is the same as that of Daniel 8:23 and Daniel 11:21, the Antichrist.

St. Paul wrote that the Antichirst would reveal himself in his own time. As the abomination that causes desolation, that is just what this about, and the count is accurate. Who else would know better other than God Himself, as the rest of you are busy doing what you do in Daniel 11:4?

More like concern for the gullible people who believe charlatans like yourself about the imminency of the Rapture. Since every other prediction of the Rapture has been proven wrong, when you're wrong what are you going to do? Issue a new countdown timer, change your identity, or just hope no one noticed?

As I said in the other thread, since Daniel is a Jewish text, if not using a Jewish calendar, your numbers are meaningless.

Have a nice breakdown. :)

Is it? Christ had yet to be born (cf., the Incarnation), the text is purely of the Holy Spirit, as must be the interpretation. To liken the text to being 'Jewish' is much like the way one of the kings of France used to go around naming his farts.

"I wrote that using a pseudonym. I didn't think anyone was watching."

"Someone's always watching Agent Mulder."

- The Lone Gunman, "X-Files"

Sheri Lewis used to do that with 'Lambchop'. Kind of like being a proctologist without a cot, Lambchop being the cot, like the grand larcen 'bibleprobe'.

Forum List

Back