Greetings everyone!

I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.
How much of your income do you want spent on healthcare for illegal immigrants

Are you also in favor of free college for every illegal Mexican brat

I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

1588549023258.png

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565
Awesome! Give me your poor, your tired huddled masses yearning to ride for free........

Everything was going GREAT there, UNTIL the part about the CHIEFS

AAAUUUGGGHHH

Aside from that, welcome! :hhello:

I'd like the Chiefs to win as many Superbowl games as the Pats; Patrick Mahomes is amazing. I'm not counting Tom Brady out of winning once again, albeit not as a Patriot.

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

I'd like a value-added-tax funded universal health care system in place of employer based or individual private health insurance that's unreliable or cost ineffective in comparison to a single payer health insurance system. I'd also like a progressive income tax funded universal basic income in place of the status-quo system of targeted welfare spending programs that are very expensive to administer. By the way, Donald Trump has now approved more government spending than the Democratic National Committee has ever even imagined.

Perhaps we might agree there should be more legal immigration allowed. Because almost every consumer, regardless of their immigration status, would contribute into a value-added-tax system, this would be a good reason for us to favor a value-added-tax system in place of some income tax based revenue enhancements..

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565
Awesome! Give me your poor, your tired huddled masses yearning to ride for free........

I'd like a merit based immigration system in contrast to a lottery based immigration system.

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

I'd like a value-added-tax funded universal health care system in place of employer based or individual private health insurance that's unreliable or cost ineffective in comparison to a single payer health insurance system. I'd also like a progressive income tax funded universal basic income in place of the status-quo system of targeted welfare spending programs that are very expensive to administer. By the way, Donald Trump has now approved more government spending than the Democratic National Committee has ever even imagined.

Consider the circumstances.

If that's so bad, why are the Democrats stamping their feet and demanding more? And for matters apart from C-19?

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

I'd like a merit based immigration system in contrast to a lottery based immigration system.
I agree but we also need workers to support farms, hotels, construction etc. We need immigration reform and an expansion of the work visa program which if we do it right will greatly increase our tax revenue.

Welcome. Once you've reached the post limit you should consider making the Flame Zone your new home here. We are known for our altruism and kindness beyond reproach. All the best.

Of course, "We are known for our altruism and kindness beyond reproach" means in the same sense that Evel Knievel was known as a mild-mannered defensive driving instructor.

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

If that's so bad, why are the Democrats stamping their feet and demanding more? And for matters apart from C-19?

Even before combating our invisible enemy, the SARS-Cov2 virus, Donald J. Trump approved federal government spending increases by more than six percent annually above and beyond federal government spending approved by Obama.

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

Even before combating our invisible enemy, the SARS-Cov2 virus, Donald J. Trump approved federal government spending increases by more than six percent annually above and beyond federal government spending approved by Obama.

Be that as it may, why are the Democrats demanding more?

No politics in the intro threads please.
This was posted into current events where politics is certainly allowed

Agreed, we should move this els

Here ya go, Jake.

View attachment 331565

Be that as it may, why are the Democrats demanding more?

Agreed, we should move this elsewhere.

Agree with the above two posts, let’s shift the political discussion elsewhere.

In the meantime, welcome aboard Politicalmaverick, please fasten your seatbelt and stow your tray in the upright position. We anticipate turbulence:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back