Greenland Melt

Please explain to me how temperature can possibly decrease in an increasing CO2 environment. According to your "Theory" that should be physically impossible

Given our theory doesn't say CO2 is the sole climate driver, you're either being a total retard again, or a deliberate liar. Either way, there's no point in taking you seriously.

Please explain to me how temperature can possibly decrease in an increasing CO2 environment. According to your "Theory" that should be physically impossible

Given our theory doesn't say CO2 is the sole climate driver, you're either being a total retard again, or a deliberate liar. Either way, there's no point in taking you seriously.

Actually it does! It claims that CO2 is the driver of climate.

So you lie about your religion now?

Kosh, now that you're deliberately choosing to flat out lie, kindly take a hike. We excuse screaming for attention when children do it, but not for adults, so your behavior is inexcusable.

Kosh, now that you're deliberately choosing to flat out lie, kindly take a hike. We excuse screaming for attention when children do it, but not for adults, so your behavior is inexcusable.

Odd comments considering the source.

So you are now claiming that Abe is incorrect in all his posts now claiming this?

Seems that when face with real science the AGW cult can not deal with it.

Abe/Crick never said such a thing. If you're not lying, simply show us where he did say it. If you can't, you ought to creep away in shame, assuming you can feel shame.

Abe/Crick never said such a thing. If you're not lying, simply show us where he did say it. If you can't, you ought to creep away in shame, assuming you can feel shame.

WOW the AGW cult will lie about anything to protect their cult members and their religion.

All the threads and posts about CO2 didn't give it away?

My oh my the AGW cult can not handle real science nor admit when they are wrong.

REALLY? Are you actually that stupid or are you having memory failures? Does the term "isotopic analysis" ring any familiar bells?

Correlation does not equal CAUSATION.

Ah, another fine example of the Westwall two-step.

That is, Westwall knows the data -- in this case, the isotopic analysis -- says he's full of shit. Hence, he attempts to switch the topic to something completely different, in this case "correlation does not equal causation", something that has zilch to do with isotopic analysis.

And then that's followed up by Kosh and Frank doing their cult parrot routines. Same old same old. It would only be unusual if they weren't cult parrots.

It does! Do tell! You're long on big statements and reeeeal short on facts admiral.

That's not what your high priests are saying. Best get your story straight there admiral...:lol:

"The industrial contribution of CO2 and other greenhouse gases to the atmosphere differs from its natural counterparts in fundamental ways. This human influence is happening very rapidly, is not cyclical, and pushes the climate continually and relentlessly in the single direction of warming."

CO2 is not the only driver of climate

My stalker's club is getting pissy and irrational. I'll give them a chance to calm down.

So, refuting your ridiculous claims is now "stalking". Good to know you've decided to classify yourself as a total paranoid fruitcake. Makes you even easier to mock.:lol:

You Theory says, "Point at the Weather Channel and shout 'Manmade Global Warming!!!! Denier!!!"

Sucks to be you on a normal day, even worse is you've come to debate me and you're totally unprepared and unarmed

So there are other factors in climate besides CO2, yet you keep trying to convince us that you've isolated all variable except for a 120PPM increase in CO2..

Have you isolated all the variable or not?

You change your tune with every post

So there are other factors in climate besides CO2, yet you keep trying to convince us that you've isolated all variable except for a 120PPM increase in CO2..

Have you isolated all the variable or not?

You change your tune with every post
Isolated all the variables? I'm sure that there would be a Nobel for anyone who could name all the variables

No one has EVER suggested that CO2 was the only variable affecting climate. That would be the reason each and every IPCC assessment report has graphs like these:

figure-ts-5-l.png

radiative_forcing_agents_present_IPCC.jpg

IPCCRadiativeForcing.jpg

ipcc_rad_forc_ar5.jpg

and

ipcc_ar5_radiative_forcing.jpg

No one has EVER suggested that CO2 was the only variable affecting climate. That would be the reason each and every IPCC assessment report has graphs like these:

figure-ts-5-l.png

radiative_forcing_agents_present_IPCC.jpg

IPCCRadiativeForcing.jpg

ipcc_rad_forc_ar5.jpg

and

ipcc_ar5_radiative_forcing.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8]Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science (Exclusive Video) - YouTube[/ame]

nobody cares

3GreenhouseGasPotential_lg.jpg

People are never told that the most powerful greenhouse gases by orders of magnitude is water vapor and clouds. When only human emitted CO2 is considered, less than one percent of the greenhouse gas potential comes from human activity. Yet, all the global warming is supposed to be attributed to it. Water vapor plays a huge role in keeping the earth warm; 70 times more powerful than the CO2 emitted by human activity. When clouds are added, CO2 becomes even less important. However, clouds not only trap heat, low elevation clouds also reflect much of the incoming solar radiation, so the sun's heat never reaches the earth's surface which cools the earth. It is this mechanism that a growing number of scientists believe is one of the primary mechanisms warming and cooling the earth

4DayNightTemps_sm.jpg

The importance of water vapor and clouds can be seen in the day/night temperatures between desert cities and deep south humid cities. In this example the desert gets much hotter because their is less water vapor in the atmosphere. For the same reason, the temperature can drop as much as 45oF during the night during the summer. On the other hand, the humid city does not get as hot, but the temperature does not drop as much at night because the water vapor holds the heat. Clouds can not only hold the heat close to the earth, but during the day, much of the solar radiation reflects off of the clouds, preventing the solar energy from reaching the earth's surface to heat it. Otherwise it would become unbearably hot.

Forum List

Back