Green Party’s Stein: Hillary Clinton With Nukes ‘Much Scarier’ Than Donald Trump

Jill Stein just came out and destroyed Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for.

BREAKING: Jill Stein Just ENDORSED Donald Trump! Watch Her Obliterate Hillary! -

Here's a video where she trashes Hillary. The site however is obviously biased and corrupt.

Jill Stein Explains Her Plan to Stop Trump by Electing Him President

ao much wishful thinking. :cuckoo:

jill stein is a moron.most people ignore her.

once again.... for the trumpster idiots

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

It is interesting you don't like her, because, although she is the Green candidate, she is just like Bernie and represents the base of the Democrat party: Strong Central Government, Strict Limits on private property, socialize most industries, hate Israel and support extreme antisemitism, etc.

Not to insult, but she pretty much nails all of your views except hate on Israel.

whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic little life.
I hit a nerve

:dance:

You post on here so much, I worry you are not giving your clients( :lmao:) their moneys worth for the hours you are billing them.

not at all. but clearly you have a severe need to make yourself feel like you're not the loser you are. i figure that's your problem. but keep trolling

you'd have to matter to "hit a nerve

*yawn*

Shillian, getting on your nerves and pushing your sensitive little cyber buttons is soooo easy. Why am I not surprised that a slimy POS like you is not only a barrister but also one that specializes in divorce? ROTFLMAO!

No, she does not "endorse" Trump ya 'tard.

We all know how stupid Liberal Progressives like you hate definitions because they deny you twits wriggle room - but suck on this for a while, dunce.

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb

declare one's public approval or support of.

If she did though, I wouldn't consider that a bad thing.

If Bernie had any guts or integrity he'd be endorsing Trump, Hillary, her hench-persons and the complicit left wing media totally screwed him over...:lol:
Endorsing Trump would mean Bernie is abandoning everything he's ever believed in. Which actually wouldn't be that bad since Bernie's beliefs are communist nonsense.

Not Bernie's opposition to free trade deals

We all know how stupid Liberal Progressives like you hate definitions because they deny you twits wriggle room - but suck on this for a while, dunce.

en·dorse
inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
verb

declare one's public approval or support of.

Again -- she didn't do that you fucking moron.

What a convincing post, dickhead.......I mean seriously, you must have been the lead on the high school debate team with tactics like that. (snicker)

Forum List

Back