Green Hard holder illegally voted THREE TIMES

I'd read the link, but it's asking me to disable ad-blocker on that site, but shows it blocked over 40 ads the moment I visited it.

In comparison, I've been on USMB for the past hour, and it's only blocked 5.

An investigation by the North Carolina Board of Elections found that 508 voters who cast ballots in the 2016 election were ineligible to vote. Of those, 441 voters were individuals serving active felony sentences. Only convicted felons who have completed their sentences are allowed to vote in North Carolina.

The election board also found that 41 noncitizens voted and 24 voters cast ballots twice. Two individuals reportedly voted using the names of family members who had recently died, the News & Observer reported at the time.

WOW!

It sounds as if this woman didn't know what she was doing was wrong. She took the advice of a town council member, and registered, and the idiots registering her accepted a green card. If they allowed her to vote in 2008 and 2010 why wouldn't she think she could vote in 2016?

One south korean votes illegally because of she thought he could vote and now the repubs are going to lose their minds. Who did she vote for? Repubs or Dems? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It sounds as if this woman didn't know what she was doing was wrong. She took the advice of a town council member, and registered, and the idiots registering her accepted a green card. If they allowed her to vote in 2008 and 2010 why wouldn't she think she could vote in 2016?
Yep. This is why we need a UNIFORM nationwide laws and rules for what's acceptable to register and vote in elections.

Yep. This is why we need a UNIFORM nationwide laws and rules for what's acceptable to register and vote in elections.
We do-duh..This involved a local issue not a state or federal.

ALL registrations should be sent to a state board and NO not all states have uniform laws. In Georgia you MUST show ID to vote they scan it and make sure you are in the system North Carolina was not like that when I voted there when I lived there.

ALL registrations should be sent to a state board and NO not all states have uniform laws. In Georgia you MUST show ID to vote they scan it and make sure you are in the system North Carolina was not like that when I voted there when I lived there.
If you show ID to prove citizenship at the time of registration why show it again when you vote if you have your voter ID card?

If it's true that volunteers registered her then it sounds like neither she or the people registering her knew what they were doing. This falls on the NC Board of Elections to get their shit together.

If you show ID to prove citizenship at the time of registration why show it again when you vote if you have your voter ID card?
To insure the person coming to vote is NOT someone else..there is no picture on a registration card just name,dob,address etc. I could say I am my father with just his registration card but in Georgia we are required to show our DL's to vote.

If it's true that volunteers registered her then it sounds like neither she or the people registering her knew what they were doing. This falls on the NC Board of Elections to get their shit together.
Its really a nothing burger. Sounds like the local yokels simply didnt know what they were doing and talked her into committing a crime and assisted her in doing so.

"Hyo Suk George lived legally in the United States for nearly 20 years before she voted in her first election, coaxed to cast her ballot by an enthusiastic town council member at church. To register, she presented a green card, Social Security number and driver’s license proof enough for the elections officials in Columbus County then voted in 2008, 2010 and 2016."

To insure the person coming to vote is NOT someone else..there is no picture on a registration card just name,dob,address etc. I could say I am my father with just his registration card but in Georgia we are required to show our DL's to vote.
Georgias a joke. They gave my daughter a DL just because she went to school there. At first I thought she was confused but when she came home for the holidays it said big as day it was a drivers license. She never took a test or anything.

One out of 120,000,000 votes cast and he was caught! Silly and desperate thread.

Forum List

Back