Rudy contradicts Mueller's contradiction of BuzzFeed story.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
tRump lawyer slips and says tRump may have spoken to Cohen about testifying to Congress.

"I don't know if it happened or didn't happen. It may be attorney-client privilege if it happened, where I can't acknowledge it. But I have no knowledge that he spoke to him, but I'm telling you I wasn't there then," Giuliani said on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper.

Very carefully leaving the denial door open by not clearly stating "he didn't do this".

Redirect Notice

You are a fucking nut. Rudy says he wasn't there so he can't say and that's Rudy contradicting Mueller?

Dude what the fuck are you smoking? Oh yea, a CNN bong.

You are a fucking nut. Rudy says he wasn't there so he can't say and that's Rudy contradicting Mueller?

Dude what the fuck are you smoking? Oh yea, a CNN bong.

"Very carefully leaving the denial door open by not clearly stating "he didn't do this"."

tRump lawyer slips and says tRump may have spoken to Cohen about testifying to Congress.

"I don't know if it happened or didn't happen. It may be attorney-client privilege if it happened, where I can't acknowledge it. But I have no knowledge that he spoke to him, but I'm telling you I wasn't there then," Giuliani said on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper.

Very carefully leaving the denial door open by not clearly stating "he didn't do this".

Redirect Notice

When you are humiliated by the lies you told on Friday, by all means double down...

:lol:

Stupid fucking commie.

Redirect Notice
Uh no he didn't lol. He said he doesn't know if Trump spoke to HIS LAWYER.

That man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. And no its not panic it's pure laughter at this point.

Redirect Notice

Sorry that the Buzzfeed story wasn't the one that will finally get that mean old Trump out of the White House. Keep trying. Maybe ya'll will get lucky tomorrow.

There's hope for Hillary yet. :laughing0301:

Redirect Notice
Giuliani is like the chicken with the head cut off trying to circle jerk around Trumps crimes.

Redirect Notice
Uh no he didn't lol. He said he doesn't know if Trump spoke to HIS LAWYER.
Ah, that tRumpkin blindness....

Redirect Notice

Sorry that the Buzzfeed story wasn't the one that will finally get that mean old Trump out of the White House. Keep trying. Maybe ya'll will get lucky tomorrow.

Did Mueller say it didn't happen?

Redirect Notice

Did buzzfeed say it did? Nope. They said that Mueller had documents stating that it did. Mueller said he did not. Thus the story has been debunked.

Redirect Notice

Did buzzfeed say it did? Nope. They said that Mueller had documents stating that it did. Mueller said he did not. Thus the story has been debunked.
Negative. You are an illiterate idiot. Mueller did not say he did not". He said the documentation and testimony were inaccurate. What exactly does that mean? We don't exactly know. But what we do know, is that he didn't say "Mueller said he did not". You are a liar.

Redirect Notice

What he said is irrelevant. Mueller isn't about to press the issue.

That man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. And no its not panic it's pure laughter at this point.
Trump is damned because of his own criminal activity.

What "criminal activity"?

If you know something Mueller doesn't know, you better get on the phone to him real quick.

He will greatly appreciate your tips.

Proof of criminal activity?

Hint: Beating Hillary doesn't count.
Trump Tower meeting, Cambridge Analytica, Jerome Corsi email dump, charitable contribution violations, and illegal campaign financing with Michael Cohen. Pending investigation for emoluments violations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back