Green Energy FAILURE... Full state in Australia in the dark....

they should already know the answers

they allowed the whackdos to completely destroy their energy systems

i mean really what did they expect would happen

when you end the means to supplying demand energy

someone has to go without in such times

sitting in the dark without airconditioning or heat

it is the price you pay to be a libtard

Indeed bro.............

When you are a progressive who navigates in Disney daily, its easy to see why these people can never connect the dots = to them, there are no necessary tradeoffs. I have always found the thinking fascinating on some level......

These people are losing in prolific fashion and they think they are winning!!:boobies::boobies::bye1:

Thankfully for us and in the real world...........costs do matter!!:deal::popcorn::popcorn:

munch

I say again: This should not have happened, but it has nothing to do with choosing to install wind generation capability. Almost all other energy technology requires alternative power to perform a black start. Do you and do you not understand this point?

I say again: This should not have happened, but it has nothing to do with choosing to install wind generation capability. Almost all other energy technology requires alternative power to perform a black start. Do you and do you not understand this point?

but it did happen

and if you do not supply demand energy

you will have brown outs and black outs

it is just a simple fact

and no amount of libtard logic changes that

but it did happen

it is just a simple fact

Lib logic is indeed fascinating. Its like.............its like, you're standing on a beach and watching a 100 foot tsunami approaching the shore and the lib is standing there pointing out to you that "Shit, don't go in the water.....almost certain I just saw a shark fin!"

but it did happen

it is just a simple fact

Lib logic is indeed fascinating. Its like.............its like, you're standing on a beach and watching a 100 foot tsunami approaching the shore and the lib is standing there pointing out to you that "Shit, don't go in the water.....almost certain I just saw a shark fin!"

yes exactly

--LOL

If they are in the bind you claim they are in, I agree someone made a mistake. But having alternate supplies to enable a black start is not a requirement unique to wind power. And given that hydroelectric can do a black start, you'll have to explain why a large wind facility couldn't as well.
Because its amperage capacity and reliability are unsure! This is why the initial restart, tried with wind energy, FAILED!

So, wind is not intrinsically incapable of a black start. It simply can't be guaranteed capable of it. Got it.

This whole thread is a crock of shit.

These boys specialize in shit. And Silly Billy is a wonderful example. Never heard anyone call his fellow burger flippers engineers before. LOL

I would point any viewer of this thread to go back to top of Page 4 and take a gander at the graph. You're laughing your balls off if you have both feet firmly planted on the floor. We have fact vs fiction on this thread......people on here talking about "understanding engineering". Really..........nobody cares. Renewable energy in Australia is a joke......the alarmist contingent make posts as if it is some kind of dominating energy source and they are trying to defend it.

Please explain it to me??:2up:

These boys specialize in shit. And Silly Billy is a wonderful example. Never heard anyone call his fellow burger flippers engineers before. LOL
Tell me moron.. can you guarantee that I will have 500kw of power from 5 operating windmills 5 min from now? Can you guarantee that I will have 500,000,000 watts of generation?

NO you cant... On both counts.. because you can not guarantee the continued wind flow and intensity of that flow.

That is why wind power is unreliable.

If they are in the bind you claim they are in, I agree someone made a mistake. But having alternate supplies to enable a black start is not a requirement unique to wind power. And given that hydroelectric can do a black start, you'll have to explain why a large wind facility couldn't as well.

Ask the people sitting in the dark because they trusted in green energy.

Of course it shouldn't have happened...but people vote for liberals and liberals are idiots....this would have been easily avoidable by simply telling the wackos who wanted green energy to go f@ck themselves.

Rooftop solar now 2% of Australia’s total generation
By Giles Parkinson on 10 June 2014

This graph below caught our eye – showing not just the increase in installed capacity of rooftop solar PV in Australia in recent years, but also the increase in individual household system size.

This data – included in the International Energy Agency’s Photovoltaic Systems Program annual report – is taken to the end of 2013, although recent figures show that the accumulated total is now 3.4GW on around 1.4 million homes.

Rooftop solar now 2% of Australia’s total generation

These are people who had no problem at all during the blackout. And note that was three years ago. Probably a percent or two higher now.

Recent research on Australian solar power installation has revealed a dramatic increase in renewable energy utilisation over the past few years, making Australia the new world leader.

Studies from the Australian Bureau of Statistics show that an astounding 19 per cent of households across the country make use of either solar panels or solar water heaters.

This is a staggering increase, as only three years ago just five percent of households were using rooftop solar PV panels.

Recent surveys have placed Australia in the forefront of solar power installations.

According to new figures from studies by the federal Australian Renewable Energy Agency and the Energy Supply Association of Australia, global data sources revealed that the country is now leading the way in household solar PV market penetration.

Australia World Leader Of Solar Power Installation

Looks like the Aussies like renewables

"Recent surveys have placed Australia in the forefront of solar power installations."

As compared to what?:popcorn:

Some perspective please..........a graph would be nice. Oh......and please make it compared to power generated by fossil fuels!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back