Green Energy buildings use MORE power!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Been sayin' a long, long time........the fascist AGW k00ks are pushing a large scale ruse on the American people now for 3 decades.

Not only is the science bogus........but bogus too is the "cheaper energy option" these meatheads advocate for.

Report: DC's green-approved buildings using more energy | The Daily Caller

Everything green is as expensive as shit......if you believe otherwise, you'll join the Howard Stern fraternity of stoopid people who shouldn't be voting because you're too stoopid.

Meanwhile, here's the non-cult-liar-kook version.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/31/science/earth/31leed.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

Basically, LEED started out with putting priority on useless crap, so builders took full advantage of those loopholes, adding bamboo floors to energy-wasting buildings so they could claim LEED-certification. That really pissed off the enviromentalists, so current LEED standards are now way tougher in energy use.

So, pointing to a list of old buildings that weren't actually designed to be green is deliberately misleading. Hence denialists are now doing exactly that. No lie is too big for them, so long as it pushes their cult agenda.

Hey.....Im a bottom line guy. What can I say?

Take the Green Building Council’s Washington headquarters. Replete with the group’s top green-energy accolade, the platinum LEED certification, the USGBC’s main base comes in at 236 EUI. The average EUI for uncertified buildings in the capital? Just 199.

Certified buildings’ average comes in at 205 EUI, still less efficient than that didn’t take home the ultimate green trophy

Read more: Report: DC's green-approved buildings using more energy | The Daily Caller

Costs are costs..........which the EU has found out the hard way!!! Now they cant punt fast enough on green energy ( dozens of links in PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread ). You fuck with peoples wallets, they get pissed. That's always been the way it is.

Costs don't matter to the k00k far left.

Last edited:
Yep...
The wife works at a bank that went with a green building and it's been a nightmare.
I really love the cistern they have to fill up with the water hose for the landscaping.
And of course the low flow toilets that the plumber has to work on three or four times a week.
Freezing in the winter and hot in the summer unless you run the A/C wide open because of all the natural light windows.
Total cluster fuck but it plays well with the customers.

Been sayin' a long, long time........the fascist AGW k00ks are pushing a large scale ruse on the American people now for 3 decades.

Not only is the science bogus........but bogus too is the "cheaper energy option" these meatheads advocate for.

Report: DC's green-approved buildings using more energy | The Daily Caller

Everything green is as expensive as shit......if you believe otherwise, you'll join the Howard Stern fraternity of stoopid people who shouldn't be voting because you're too stoopid.

CNN: ?Horrible medical mystery? alarming rate of birth defects? in Washington ? Babies missing parts of brain, skull ? Mother outraged at gov?t ? Nurse: ?It?s very scary? absolutely something going on? ? Cluster surrounds most polluted US nuclear sit

I think I'd rather spend more money and have healthy babies.

dozens of links in PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread ).

Most people avoid that circle-jerk thread. If you go there, you leave feeling like you need a shower. But we do appreciate the fact that it provides an outlet for your urges, and thus keeps you from displaying them more often on other threads.

Most people avoid that circle-jerk thread. If you go there, you leave feeling like you need a shower. But we do appreciate the fact that it provides an outlet for your urges, and thus keeps you from displaying them more often on other threads.

Very true. That thread is doused in so much splooge at this point I'm surprised it hasn't magically created a baby by now

Do they now??

Well, maybe my eyes need fixing but last time I checked, the WINNING thread has had waaaaaaaay over 50,000 views.......and closing on 3,000 posts.:fu::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

You just hate that the threads you start s0n get about 300 views and 25 posts before going dark.

Forum List

Back