Green Deal madness

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone really think the US can outlaw cattle and air travel and place such draconian restrictions on electricity usage?

There is only one country in the world who already seems to have the Green Deal and there is only one way to get there.

north%20korea%20night%20photo_0.jpg

Problem is, the entire DNC has signed onto it.

So while Dims are defending those in their party that have colored their face black and sexually assaulted women and embrace infanticide of fully viable infants, will there be anything left of the DNC or will they be allowed to destroy the nation?

Make no mistake, the only way to restrict human activity like this is an abject dictatorship.

If that shit were implemented it would bankrupt the country.

The dingbat who proposed it also has the backing of many Dems looking to become POTUS is 2020.

Hope they keep up the bullshit. Trump would win in a landslide.

What a bunch of morons.

No, nobody believes it can happen, including the people supporting it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What is their end game then, or are they all a bunch of retards?

Do they really want Trump back that badly?

They are playing to their base keeping them engaged during the cold days of winter before the real campaign begins.

I equate this to the 62 times the Repubs voted to repeal ObamaCare when they knew it could never happen

They are playing to their base keeping them engaged during the cold days of winter before the real campaign begins.

I equate this to the 62 times the Repubs voted to repeal ObamaCare when they knew it could never happen

who would their base be that would support *any* of this? even the die-hard lefties in here simply bypass admitting it's a crock of shit and just revert to attacks overall anywhere they can find.

So their supporters will still vote for them knowing what they plan to do to the economy and national debt and their way of life?

No damage done, eh?

I believe the deal gives RW's something new, and irrelevant to cry about, and thats about all ..

Forum List

Back