Greece’s Economy Is a Lesson for Republicans in the U.S.

The ignorance is most definitely on the right. The bottom 50% of income earners account for a whopping 12% of all earnings, and you stupid fuckers blame them for anything and everything that you see as a problem. Most of them actually do work for most of their earnings and you still act like they are the problem because they are trying to just be paid fairly for the work they do. The right has lost complete touch with the reality of the working class in America.

You don't have a clue, your first and major problem is none of you dick sucking faggots and ni$$ers want to work ........................

Seems you are one of those homophobes who is worried about your own sexuality. I've been married twice. My second wife died from leukemia. I raised our three sons by myself and have worked my entire life. Shove it up your ass and rotate it well you pussy. BTW, fuck face, my son is a US Marine.
You';re an unemployed 19yr old 300lb black man in mom's basement.
At least your posts read like that.

Since you have never had anything worthwhile to post, what you think really does not matter.
Translation: You hit the nail on the head. Where my KFC at, yo?

Speaking of a 19 year old in Mom's basement, you seem to have enough time on your hands to post about five times as much as I do. I guess that makes you retired, or unemployed. I have to work for a living. And I don't know where your KFC is at. Maybe you should find it.

You don't have a clue, your first and major problem is none of you dick sucking faggots and ni$$ers want to work ........................

Seems you are one of those homophobes who is worried about your own sexuality. I've been married twice. My second wife died from leukemia. I raised our three sons by myself and have worked my entire life. Shove it up your ass and rotate it well you pussy. BTW, fuck face, my son is a US Marine.
You';re an unemployed 19yr old 300lb black man in mom's basement.
At least your posts read like that.

Since you have never had anything worthwhile to post, what you think really does not matter.
Translation: You hit the nail on the head. Where my KFC at, yo?

Speaking of a 19 year old in Mom's basement, you seem to have enough time on your hands to post about five times as much as I do. I guess that makes you retired, or unemployed. I have to work for a living. And I don't know where your KFC is at. Maybe you should find it.
It's hard to imagine someone with such a lack of intelligence and ability holding a job any more responsible than fry cook.

Forum List

Back