Greece blocks departure of all Gaza-bound ships

Hamas has done more to deny the Palestinian Arabs freedom, democracy, human rights, economic opportunity or the chance to have a state of their own than any other entity.

Source besides Israel?

Use your head. Hamas' nonsense about "resistance" is a farce meant to mislead the weak minded. This is no possibility that violent means will bring about political change and there never was, but Hamas' wanton acts of violence have served to harden Israeli resolve, strengthen US support and weaken the world's view of the Palestinian Arabs as peaceful victims who needed the world's support.

By provoking the Israelis into taking extreme security measures, Hamas has destroyed Gaza's economy.

Because of its feud with Fatah, Hamas has denied the Palestinian Arabs democracy.

Because it cannot stand diversity of opinion, Hamas has denied the Gaza Arabs freedom of speech, the right to dissent or even the most basic human rights guarantees.

It has done all of this for no other reason than to hold on to power.

Israel has been destroying Palestine's economy since before there was a Hamas.

The feud with Fatah is a US creation.

What diversity of opinion are you talking about?

Source besides Israel?

Use your head. Hamas' nonsense about "resistance" is a farce meant to mislead the weak minded. This is no possibility that violent means will bring about political change and there never was, but Hamas' wanton acts of violence have served to harden Israeli resolve, strengthen US support and weaken the world's view of the Palestinian Arabs as peaceful victims who needed the world's support.

By provoking the Israelis into taking extreme security measures, Hamas has destroyed Gaza's economy.

Because of its feud with Fatah, Hamas has denied the Palestinian Arabs democracy.

Because it cannot stand diversity of opinion, Hamas has denied the Gaza Arabs freedom of speech, the right to dissent or even the most basic human rights guarantees.

Now you're just making things up. Before Oslo, the territories had the fastest growing economy in the ME. The economy continued to grow under Oslo, but not so quickly, until the second intifada. It was only the security measures Hamas and other terrorist organizations forced Israel to take that damaged the economy.

"The feud with Fatah is a US creation" is another one of your creations.

According to Hamas, if you disagree with their policies towards Israel, you're an Israeli collaborator, if you disagree with their internal policies, you're a Fatah collaborator. In either case if you're lucky, you're in prison, otherwise you're dead.

Now you're just making things up. Before Oslo, the territories had the fastest growing economy in the ME. The economy continued to grow under Oslo, but not so quickly, until the second intifada. It was only the security measures Hamas and other terrorist organizations forced Israel to take that damaged the economy.

According to Hamas, if you disagree with their policies towards Israel, you're an Israeli collaborator, if you disagree with their internal policies, you're a Fatah collaborator. In either case if you're lucky, you're in prison, otherwise you're dead.

You are very misinformed my friend.

Search "Israel security coordination"

israel security coordination - Google Search

So instead of responding to my post, you accuse Fatah of being an Israeli collaborator? How Hamas of you.

So instead of responding to my post, you accuse Fatah of being an Israeli collaborator? How Hamas of you.

Arafat was brought back to Palestine so that Israel could outsource the occupation to a Palestinian face. Oslo is the agreement that made that possible. Abbas now has that job.

Also search Keith Dayton

Arafat was brought back to Palestine so that Israel could outsource the occupation to a Palestinian face. Oslo is the agreement that made that possible. Abbas now has that job.

Also search Keith Dayton

There you go again, accusing everyone who disagrees with you or your terrorist heroes of being an Israeli collaborator.

Also search Keith Dayton

There you go again, accusing everyone who disagrees with you or your terrorist heroes of being an Israeli collaborator.

Now I can understand why you are misinformed. You want to be.

The security coordination with Israel requires the PA to spy on Palestinians without a court warrant, arrest Palestinians who have violated no law and without a court warrant, hold Palestinians in jail without charge, without legal council, and without speedy trial. Torture is common and several people have been tortured to death.

All this is in violation of Palestine's constitution. Violations of the constitution are crimes according to the constitution.

Some of these were mentioned in the Goldstone report as violations of international law.

The US pays the PA hundreds of millions of dollars to violate Palestinian and international law.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization

All third grade name calling aside, the flotilla is a people to people movement. The rest is all Israeli propaganda bullcrap.

Hilarious! And the garbage you post here isn't your own brand of Palestinian propaganda bullcrap! You're just like a one-way street running into a cul-de-sac! :cuckoo:

My post was there and disappeared. again a call for help

The Greek government is taking orders from Benjamin Netanyahu. Help pressure Greece to remain independent and supportive of human rights and freedom for all people. Contact info for Greek Embassy and Consulates in the US. Please email and call to protest interception of US Boat to Gaza! Greece has allowed Israel to export its siege to Greece, unacceptable!

New York:
[email protected]

other US Greek consulates you can ring or email at link

We need you: Help get the US Boat to Gaza! out of the port of Greece! | WitnessGaza.com

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back