US BOAT TO GAZA_The Audacity To Love

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s7JuEceNI]YouTube - ‪US BOAT TO GAZA_The Audacity To Love‬‏[/ame]

Why do I constantly get negative reps from the same few losers and nobody else.

LOL. So the Israeli's will get to send an American boat to the bottom of the ocean along with the European ones. Don' think flying the Stars & Stripes will protect these people. Ass the crew of the USS Liberty. Only this time, the people on the ship will deserve everything they get.

When will the Palestinians realize there are CONSEQUENCES for losing wars and military actions? One of the big ones is YOU LOSE YOUR LAND.

Keep in mind, what goes around, comes around, when it's the Izzy's turn to be held captive inside a Blockade treat them as they have treated other's

Keep in mind, what goes around, comes around, when it's the Izzy's turn to be held captive inside a Blockade treat them as they have treated other's

The difference is that Israel won't whine and bitch about it. They'll put on the big boy pants, pull out the nuclear weapons and DEAL WITH THE ISSUE.

The difference is that Israel won't whine and bitch about it. They'll put on the big boy pants, pull out the nuclear weapons and DEAL WITH THE ISSUE.

DO they have undeclared Nuclear weapons?

and undeclared pants

My guess is that Israel not only has nukes, but has quite a nice stockpile of biological and chemical weapons as well. I base this on the fact that when it comes to things like that, Israel is much smarter and more realistic about the need for such things than our naive country is.

The people doing what our governments will not get off their ass to do.

The people doing what our governments will not get off their ass to do.

Are you going to be on the boat? Or is this yet another case of a leftist too chickenshit to back up his beliefs with actions?

We all have our niche.
Ahhh. So you are indeed a chickenshit.
What are you doing?
I just retired after 20 years of uniformed service to the United States. You see, I backed up my beliefs with actions.

Note: Posting angry, irrational demands that Jews should all be killed isn't actually doing something.

Chickenshit.

Are you going to be on the boat? Or is this yet another case of a leftist too chickenshit to back up his beliefs with actions?

We all have our niche.
What are you doing?
I just retired after 20 years of uniformed service to the United States. You see, I backed up my beliefs with actions.

Note: Posting angry, irrational demands that Jews should all be killed isn't actually doing something.

Chickenshit.

I too am a veteran.

I have never even suggested that Jews should be killed.

We all have our niche.
What are you doing?

Chickenshit.

I too am a veteran.

I have never even suggested that Jews should be killed.
Horseshit.

Forum List

Back