Greatest Team Ever

I read that this New England team is the 43rd best team ever. Just behind all the other teams that ever won the Super Bowl.

I read that this New England team is the 43rd best team ever. Just behind all the other teams that ever won the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is just one game. It does not prove what team is best, except on that Sunday.

I do think it poetic justice the Patriots lost, because they cheated at the start of the season. Doesn't change the fact no other team has ever won 18 games in a single season.

ROFL

What are those Bostonians gonna do with the pre-ordered "Perfect Season" DVDs and T-shirts :badgrin:

save 'em til next year, or just use them for when the Celtics win the NBA championship or the Sox repeat in the world series.... I mean really....we shouldn't be TOO greedy!:rofl:

And how many years did it take for the Sox to take a world series? :rofl:

but how 'bout that Eli Manning? :eusa_whistle:

it was a good game. the pats got outplayed. their offensive line simply could not get the job done, and the giants defense was too tough.

manning was very cool under pressure.

The MVP(s) should have been the Giants defense. They played a great game. Manning made a nice throw under pressure (and what a catch!) but if the defense hadn't done what it did all game long the Giants wouldn't have been in a position to win at the end.

All I know is I made some paper last night!

My bookie had 95% Patriots action. I ruined what would have been a good night for him.

Giants were awesome last night. Almost made me wish I was a fan.

The Super Bowl is just one game. It does not prove what team is best, except on that Sunday.

I do think it poetic justice the Patriots lost, because they cheated at the start of the season. Doesn't change the fact no other team has ever won 18 games in a single season.

You can only fairly compare that to teams who have played 16 game seasons.

Forum List

Back