Great news ! "Russian" ruble crashes below RUB 80 to dollar ) its Fenito for Putin and his ulus

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great news ! "Russian" ruble crashes below RUB 80 to dollar ) its Fenito for Putin and his ulus

1 USD = 80.5623 RUB
1604354703713.png

I don't think a bankrupt country with a gazillion nukes is good at all. Especially when cash heavy communist China is right next door ready to bargain shop. This could end up real bad

I don't think a bankrupt country with a gazillion nukes is good at all. Especially when cash heavy communist China is right next door ready to bargain shop. This could end up real bad
ussr´s nukes are at least 30 year- old, what are you talking about ?

Russian Ruble Ends Painful Week in Red, All Eyes on US Vote
www.themoscowtimes.com › 2020/10/30 › russian-ruble-...

4 days ago — The ruble was down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar Friday, trading above 79 again for the first time in a month. The currency has lost around 5% ...

1604392556234.png

Yes, but they are far from bankruptcy.
The price of BigMac is 135 rubles - $1,68 today.

Russian government is artificially lowering currency rate to increase their incomes from export and competitiveness of their industry.

Last edited:
It's something that collective forms of government must and always will do, crank up the printing presses to make up for the lack of a real and prospering economy. That's because there is absolutely no way to create wealth in a collective economy and you simply can not tax your way to prosperity. All government is nothing but cost and overhead. Therefore government acting alone can never create anything but poverty and misery.

Actually not. The Russians are actively modernize their nukes.
" Russians are actively modernize their nukes. " a lie, nothing can be proved, why do you use soviet outdated crap in Syria, not "armata "? why your Armenian poodles can not defend themselves with your weopans ?

lies all what you have its the outdated ussr crap, check out all your wars Ukraine , Syria , Azerbaijan, etc.

In practice real Russian economy (for example shipbuilding) is rising.

-----------------------------
In terms of order intake in the third quarter of this year, Korea is ranked first with 1.42 million CGTs, which amounts to 45 percent of the total global shipbuilding orders of 3.19 million CGTs during the period. Russia came in second with 860,000 CGTs (27 percent), followed by China with 830,000 CGTs (26 percent).
--------------------------------

lies all what you have its the outdated ussr crap, check out all your wars Ukraine , Syria , Azerbaijan, etc.

Check America's wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan...
The ability to build reliable postwar peace does not depend from the quality of nukes.

Check America's wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan...
The ability to build reliable postwar peace does not depend from the quality of nukes.

His activity is the best prove of ussr's nukes efficiency :)

Frankly speaking, nobody detects this rouble course falling (now it raised back to 77). There are a several of much more actual problems, like covid, some percent increasing housing rents and bad weather...

Forum List

Back