Great News in Senate!

I'm glad I have a job that insulates me from having to deal with that Obamacare BS.
That doesn't mean I don't feel bad for those who do.

I hope voters educate themselves and start making smarter decisions.

perhaps some dont want to throw people in their state under the bus.....it's time for big time debate and time for someone to tell the uber wealthy we aren't considering you because working folk barely scraping by which defines 99 percent of folk are worth something.

I'm glad I have a job that insulates me from having to deal with that Obamacare BS.

My wife has it, she gets it through her employer, Sysco, the people that administer the ACA...

What a collective!
i didnt know Rhino was a race. maybe I am part rhinorsorous?
anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif

We now know which GOP Senators are RINOs:

In Wednesday's Obamacare repeal vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition. (Too bad only Heller is up for reelection.)

Drain the Swamp!

Trump will have a massive rally in every one of those states, just watch.

Hopefully they'll wise up and dump those RINOs
He can do that but tweeting the names of the seven traitors and informing the American people about why they should never vote for them again should be done immediately.

Really? Traitors? Did you ever consider that maybe they are looking out for the best interests of the people who elected them, and not blindly following Trump? Trump doesn't appoint Senators, they are elected by the people of their state. Apparently, Trump STILL doesn't understand this.

he also believes the attorney general is his personal lawyer, and so do his idiot drones ,,

In Wednesday's Obamacare repeal vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition. (Too bad only Heller is up for reelection.)

Drain the Swamp!

He can do that but tweeting the names of the seven traitors and informing the American people about why they should never vote for them again should be done immediately.

Really? Traitors? Did you ever consider that maybe they are looking out for the best interests of the people who elected them, and not blindly following Trump? Trump doesn't appoint Senators, they are elected by the people of their state. Apparently, Trump STILL doesn't understand this.

he also believes the attorney general is his personal lawyer, and so do his idiot drones ,,

Well why don't you try impeaching him? Maybe you'd like Mike Pence better?

Drain the Swamp!
Soooo, you're gonna temporarily pack each one of those states with GOP voters come election time? I mean how else are you gonna elect "non RINOs" in states that are light blue, purple or pink........? :dunno:

My wife has it, she gets it through her employer, Sysco, the people that administer the ACA...
Sysco, the food company, gets their HC through Obamacare?

Sorry it's Cysco where she works at. I get them mixed up, both are in NW Arkanass..

Last edited:

Drain the Swamp!

Cry, baby, cry. Looks like what THE PEOPLE want is being actualized and not marginalized. It's a great day in America.

Drain the Swamp!

Don't you think it's pitiful that the Big Orange Cheeto has to keep campaigning, when he should be legislating?
He's the biggest failure to ever step inside the Oval Office.

They also do govt. contracting in healthcare marketing...
I know that.
That explains why prices in our cafe have been going up.

I know that.
I had to edit the post...

I know that.
I had to edit the post...
What edit did you make?

Drain the Swamp!

Cry, baby, cry. Looks like what THE PEOPLE want is being actualized and not marginalized. It's a great day in America.

It doesn't matter. Obamacare will still be repealed, and Hillary will still not be President.

Don't you guys and gals know when you're whipped?

Drain the Swamp!

Unless they won on his coat tails and is what 6
0 times the number that voted them wants? Really?

Drain the Swamp!

Don't you think it's pitiful that the Big Orange Cheeto has to keep campaigning, when he should be legislating?
He's the biggest failure to ever step inside the Oval Office.

He's not "campaigning" as your woeful lack of insight leads you to believe. He is paying back his gratitude to all those people who cared enough about this country, to make the right choice. And they're eating it up like candy.

Even toward the end of the campaign, Trump's crowds were enormous and very enthusiastic. Meanwhile, Hillary could barely bring in 500 staunch supporters.

Did you not see that? If you didn't, it's pretty obvious that whomever you are relying on for news, is lying through their teeth. And the most pathetic part? You're lapping it up like three-day old spoiled milk, grateful for it.

Forum List

Back