GREAT NEWS FOR US LNG : MUSCOVITE Oil & Gas Revenue Crashes 47% & Economy Suffers $25 Billion HOLE in January

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Everything is going according to plan."
- Saddam Putsein

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

So they have cheap gasoline while we are paying near $4/gal here.

But your dumb ass is here trying to spin it that they are “losing” while we go bankrupt.

We are way more than $25 billion in the whole because of this stupid proxy war.

- Saddam Putsein

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Litwin should change your name to Nitwit.

Litwin should change
you´d stop blowing muslims for a day
ps

you´d stop blowing muslims for a day
ps
How would I get your empty head out of the way Nitwit????

yes ivan you do go bankrupt, you are badly f u c ked by our Liberal Order

There isn’t enough lithium in the world to make enough EV batteries for every American, much less the whole world. Plus those batteries would only last 8 years then need replacing.

You really are that dumb though to believe it is a viable option to oil and gas.

- Saddam Putsein

That is great news. Their warfare effort with Ukraine has cost them over 200,000 KIA in just a year. Looks bad on both fronts.

believe it is a viable option to oil and gas.
I believe in the Free market and fact is that Moscow horde KAPUT , we take over Siberian natural resources one way or another

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Lies our Nazi OP has believed…
Putin has a terminal disease​
Russia is losing the war​
Russia has lost 500,000 men​
The sanctions on Russia are working​
Z is a great leader​
This is an entirely unprovoked war​
There are no Nazis in Ukraine​
etc…..​

lit =tit
win=lose
lose= loose , as in screw loose .
Litwin =Titloose

Although it is wrong to mock the afflicted
But enjoyable .
The asshole Titloose has been cheerleading this awful war from day one. Flooding the board with war propaganda. I say FUCK HIM.

Join me at the rally this Sunday! Let’s end this dumb war now before these pyschopaths in our government get us all killed.

1676478841169.png

Rage Against the War Machine

Forum List

Back