Great News for Hillary Clinton!!!

It is possible that you made an argument that I missed somewhere. Can you point to a specific post you think I should look at?
It isnt possible. It's a certainty. Your deficits are not my problem, s0n.

Are you attempting to actually have a discussion with other people here or are you solely interested in repeating your own views as much as possible while insulting people who don't agree with you?
I'm interested in having a discussion with people who are actually informed and capable of it. That clearly doesnt include someone running around challenging people to bets.

I've explained to you already why I think small bets are useful, and you ignored that point. But it is worth noting that in this context, I haven't asked to bet you, I asked you to point out where the argument was that I missed. It takes about as long to link to the post you think I should read as it does to insult someone.

Also, I have to register amusement that you think condescendingly calling someone "son" is useful while you've insulted the same person as "ben Amalek" in another thread.
Your butt hurt is not my problem.
I'll bet you $25 you can't leave this forum.

I'm not particularly "butt hurt" although I don't understand if your goal isn't to make people whple "butt hurt" then I'm not sure why you spend so much time insulting them. I do think you are creating a chillul hashem but that's an issue between you and the beit din shel'malah, assuming it exists.

As for the second, why would I make a bet I know I'll lose? Relevant xkcd.

It isnt possible. It's a certainty. Your deficits are not my problem, s0n.

Are you attempting to actually have a discussion with other people here or are you solely interested in repeating your own views as much as possible while insulting people who don't agree with you?
I'm interested in having a discussion with people who are actually informed and capable of it. That clearly doesnt include someone running around challenging people to bets.

I've explained to you already why I think small bets are useful, and you ignored that point. But it is worth noting that in this context, I haven't asked to bet you, I asked you to point out where the argument was that I missed. It takes about as long to link to the post you think I should read as it does to insult someone.

Also, I have to register amusement that you think condescendingly calling someone "son" is useful while you've insulted the same person as "ben Amalek" in another thread.
Your butt hurt is not my problem.
I'll bet you $25 you can't leave this forum.

I'm not particularly "butt hurt" although I don't understand if your goal isn't to make people whple "butt hurt" then I'm not sure why you spend so much time insulting them. I do think you are creating a chillul hashem but that's an issue between you and the beit din shel'malah, assuming it exists.

As for the second, why would I make a bet I know I'll lose? Relevant xkcd.
I already explained what my goal is. But some people are unable to engage appropriately. Those people become the target of my mordant wit. People like you. You wouldnt know a chillul HaShem from chol hamoed. Quit pretending. We know better.

Forum List

Back