Great news, Castro scumbag's campaign nearly finished

If I can’t raise $800,000 in the next 10 days — I will have no choice but to end my race for president,’ Castro wrote in a fundraising email to supporters. ‘If I don’t meet this deadline, I won’t have the resources to keep my campaign running.’

Surely the 22+ Million illegals already in this country and approx. 60,000-70,000 still coming across the border per month will reward Castro for his commitment to open US borders, facilitating illegal immigration, and helping keep federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe haven to illegal murderers, rapists, gangs, etc... by donating to his campaign to keep him in the race.....right?

:lmao:

Adios, Amigo! :fu:

Dem elites searching for white knight

If I can’t raise $800,000 in the next 10 days — I will have no choice but to end my race for president,’ Castro wrote in a fundraising email to supporters. ‘If I don’t meet this deadline, I won’t have the resources to keep my campaign running.’

Surely the 22+ Million illegals already in this country and approx. 60,000-70,000 still coming across the border per month will reward Castro for his commitment to open US borders, facilitating illegal immigration, and helping keep federal-law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe haven to illegal murderers, rapists, gangs, etc... by donating to his campaign to keep him in the race.....right?

:lmao:

Adios, Amigo! :fu:

Dem elites searching for white knight

he should become a conservative christian pastor with a megachurch and use that same appeal for money....

he'd get it

he should become a conservative christian pastor with a megachurch and use that same appeal for money...he'd get it

No, no, no.......rich, white, southern TV evangelists would tell their sheep...er, flock....that if they don't get $800k God is going to 'take him home'.

(I did not know God was into extortion....:dunno: )

Is this the same Castro that Obama went down to Cuba to give him a blowjob or is it another Castro?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
DFBEDEEA-8DD6-4D38-AADF-A1287D37BBBB.jpeg

Forum List

Back