Great News, 2 million jews saved

Anne and her sister, Margot, were both given official death dates of March 31, 1945, by Dutch authorities after the end of World War II. The Frank sisters died of typhus at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, but the exact dates of their deaths are unknownhttp://www.livescience.com/50360-anne-frank-died-earlier.html

What were they doing at Bergen-Belsen?
Pretty much the same as Palestinian children held in preventive detention in israel

Do you have pics of millions of dead Palestinian children piled up after being gassed to death by the Israelis?

Show me Israel doing this to all the Palestinian children they have rounded up...

prove these bodies were gassed..anyone can use any picture and make up anything they want about what it depicts.

typhus and/or cholera most likely.Those were the main problems in detention camps.

Anne and her sister, Margot, were both given official death dates of March 31, 1945, by Dutch authorities after the end of World War II. The Frank sisters died of typhus at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, but the exact dates of their deaths are unknownhttp://www.livescience.com/50360-anne-frank-died-earlier.html

Pretty much the same as Palestinian children held in preventive detention in israel

Do you have pics of millions of dead Palestinian children piled up after being gassed to death by the Israelis?

Show me Israel doing this to all the Palestinian children they have rounded up...

prove these bodies were gassed..anyone can use any picture and make up anything they want about what it depicts.

typhus and/or cholera most likely.Those were the main problems in detention camps.
It is a good book Rota… you would enjoy it..

Do you really think that the father of the child that died at the hands of the Nazis, cares about how more than why?
The atrocities carried out on the Jews are undeniable, and brutal. And they did nothing to deserve it. Your bias won't change history or it's abhorrence. Gassing was probably merciful compared to the other tortures that were committed. Those Jews didn't starve and mutilate themselves by the millions.

I'm not a Jew. And the messenger is a low IQ asshole.
He sounds like a relative of yours.
Low IQ does run in families.
Does it now? Are you trying to be funny? you are a circumcised jew.. do not deny it. You live off the "holocaust" myth in America… yet you want to destroy America … Check your pee-pee again to see if you find foreskin...

I'm not a Jew. And the messenger is a low IQ asshole.
He sounds like a relative of yours.
Low IQ does run in families.
Does it now? Are you trying to be funny? you are a circumcised jew.. do not deny it. You live off the "holocaust" myth in America… yet you want to destroy America … Check your pee-pee again to see if you find foreskin...

Does it now?

You're the proof.

Do you really think that the father of the child that died at the hands of the Nazis, cares about how more than why?
The atrocities carried out on the Jews are undeniable, and brutal. And they did nothing to deserve it. Your bias won't change history or it's abhorrence. Gassing was probably merciful compared to the other tortures that were committed. Those Jews didn't starve and mutilate themselves by the millions.

germany didn't gas or murder 6 million jews...Read some real history and skip the history channel propaganda.

First of all in order to kill 6 million of ANYONE it would be something like 4500 per day, every day, all day long 24/7 for 4 years...
Second, germans are nothing if not efficient and organized...If they wanted to kill 6 million ANYTHING why on earth would they round them up from all over europe, tie up thousands of train cars and engines 24/7, 365 plus the guards and personnel required to move them...

All this during a war where they needed every resource and man they had to fight...and then ship these people hundreds and hundreds (or more) of miles and then build camps to house them and feed them just to "march them into the gas chambers"...ridiculous.

if they REALLY wanted to eliminate them, 2 to the head where they stood would have been FAR cheaper and easier than running them all over europe in trains to different camps.

Then there are the tattoos...why tattoo something if you're going to destroy it anyway. drop 'em in their tracks and no tattoos needed.

In war, enemies are placed in concentration camps...all nations do it... disease and poor nutrition killed more than any alleged "gas chambers"...

The germans were fighting the russians. Communism is/was a jewish invention and it was put in place in russia after the 1917 revolution when the jews took over and ethnically cleansed as many as 30 million non jews.

Go look up who the key players were...start with "Lev Bronstein". These are all historical facts..not something somebody told somebody who knew somebody else and repeated it to them.

THAT'S why the jews hate the germans so much and keep up the constant holocaust references...to cover up and distract from their ethnic cleansing and creation of communism.

FFS now they claim that people who were RELATED to jews who claimed to have been in custody carry the holocaust in their "genes"...you saw the article I linked..is that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard of?

and finally if the germans really wanted to eliminate the jews why are there any still alive there? They had many years..not just WWII to accomplish it...

The narrative, though provocative and interesting, is a fraud and a fairy tale that has been adopted as truth due to the constant yammering of the perpetually aggrieved jews and jewish owned and controlled media...

Anti Semites and holocaust deniers should be ignored, the evidence is overwhelming

No its not, its sickening how you think semites refer to jews and wwii is about jews. Neither is. The ones who made out like bandits on WWII is the Jews and you can take that one to the bank.

Save it, Eva. You're on here everyday with your ant Semite filth, it's a disease, seek help

There you go again, using anti semite, when the real one is you. You have a disease, its called Zionism. Good luck with a cure, one must have the ability to dismiss propaganda and lies.

Yeah right you daffy old crow. You're sick in the head. Now scram, people like you give me the creeps

I"m sick in the head. Do you know how many people died in WWII, and all you can dwell on is how many jews died, and not as many as they say. No one made out in WWII EXCEPT for the Zionist who didn't give a rats behind about any Polish jews, so go talk to them and tell them how sick they are. I will refrain from telling you what I think , I know how well the propaganda works, and I'd rather attack the message not the messenger.

Last edited:

Anti Semites and holocaust deniers should be ignored, the evidence is overwhelming

No its not, its sickening how you think semites refer to jews and wwii is about jews. Neither is. The ones who made out like bandits on WWII is the Jews and you can take that one to the bank.

Save it, Eva. You're on here everyday with your ant Semite filth, it's a disease, seek help

There you go again, using anti semite, when the real one is you. You have a disease, its called Zionism. Good luck with a cure, one must have the ability to dismiss propaganda and lies.

Yeah right you daffy old crow. You're sick in the head. Now scram, people like you give me the creeps

I"m sick in the head. Do you know how many people died in WWII, and all you can dwell on is how many jews died, and not as many as they say. No one made out in WWII EXCEPT for the Zionist who didn't give a rats behind about any Polish jews, so go talk to them and tell them how sick they are. I will refrain from telling you what I think , I know how well the propaganda works, and I'd rather attack the message not the messenger.

yet another incoherent post from the lump of shit French Canadian whore----Penelope-----from the filthy minds of the pimps and whores of Vichey. The lump of shit, Penelope, is not the "messenger"-----she is the PARROT. I would suggest that Penelope provide PROOF that Palestinian "children" are dying of typhus in Israel detention----but such a request addressed to a lump of shit would be silly

Yup....sick in the old noodle

I understand if you have to insult me its because your unable to debate my message, that's ok. I forgive your insults.

I understand if you have to insult me its because your unable to debate my message, that's ok. I forgive your insults.
You do not know if iRosie is a jew or a Palestinian or what the fuck she is. All we know that she is an arrogant know it all bitch… Just ignore her.. most everybody is..

k19_00901090.jpg

North Korean POW's shot by American troops

What about the genes of MY family who died liberating the camps?

Nazi trolls and their families were the ones running the camps. Do you still have the ashtray and lamp your grandfather gave you ?

What about the genes of MY family who died liberating the camps?

no one died liberating the camps. A few german murderers were killed at that time and jews and other victims of your filth continued to
die of the filth that you inflicted upon them for quite awhile. The allied troops that entered the camps were not at all prepared for the horrors that you and your ilk had created there-------fucking murderers

Nazi trolls and their families were the ones running the camps. Do you still have the ashtray and lamp your grandfather gave you ?

Forum List

Back