Patriotic Germans welcome invaders to Germany. :)

I am only going to write this only once, and I am including cereal_killer in this right now.

I will be god-damned if I am going to let a Nazi piece of shit like you start to trash this forum with your Hitler-cocksucking horseshit. Fuggedaboudit.

I am an American Jew. I live in Germany.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Those Pediga-protesters who did this will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of German law for their crime.

You should know that according to §130 and §131 of the BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch), this kind of stuff is a heavy felony crime in Germany. It's called "Volksverhetzung".

So, no, that's not how it's done. And 99.999% of Germans would agree with me on this point. Germans have shown great "Menschlichkeit" and compassion with refugees and those who seek asylum. Many, many, many Christian Kurds thank Germans for their lives. Germans have led the way in humanitarian missions all over the world in crisis regions over the last years.

In short, Germans of the late 20th century and now, the 21st century, are nothing like what you think of in your fucked up Göbbels-dominated wet-dreams.

Now, go crawl back under your foul rock, you fucking NAZI bastard. I have more than 6,000,000 reasons to want to see you rot in hell forever.

This forum is not a haven for white supremacists. Go back to Stormfront, where you belong.

Hossfly
Derideo_Te
Mertex
Luddly Neddite
BluePhantom

CK, it's your call as to whether you want to turn USMB into a Stormfront-lite or not. But this shit has no place here in this forum. Not now, not ever.

-Stat

th.jpg

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN
2.YOU DON'T BELONG IN GERMANY
3.THOSE INVADERS DON'T BELONG IN GERMANY
4.YOUR KIND WILL LOSE THEIR GOAL OF WHITE GENOCIDE!

I am only going to write this only once, and I am including cereal_killer in this right now.

I will be god-damned if I am going to let a Nazi piece of shit like you start to trash this forum with your Hitler-cocksucking horseshit. Fuggedaboudit.

Those Pediga-protesters who did this will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of German law for their crime.

You should know that according to §130 and §131 of the BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch), this kind of stuff is a heavy felony crime in Germany. It's called "Volksverhetzung".

So, no, that's not how it's done. And 99.999% of Germans would agree with me on this point. Germans have shown great "Menschlichkeit" and compassion with refugees and those who seek asylum. Many, many, many Christian Kurds thank Germans for their lives. Germans have led the way in humanitarian missions all over the world in crisis regions over the last years.

In short, Germans of the late 20th century and now, the 21st century, are nothing like what you think of in your fucked up Göbbels-dominated wet-dreams.

Now, go crawl back under your foul rock, you fucking NAZI bastard. I have more than 6,000,000 reasons to want to see you rot in hell forever.

This forum is not a haven for white supremacists. Go back to Stormfront, where you belong.

Hossfly
Derideo_Te
Mertex
Luddly Neddite
BluePhantom

CK, it's your call as to whether you want to turn USMB into a Stormfront-lite or not. But this shit has no place here in this forum. Not now, not ever.

-Stat

? WTF

Last edited:
1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

You don't belong anywhere but in the concentration camps of your hero's, on the receiving end this time.

The muslims are the invaders and don't belong anywhere but in Saudi where they came from

Germany and Austria are interesting.

Post WW2 there were de-nazification programs set up in what became West Germany, the French, British and American zones. They soon stopped because they realised Nazis made good anti-Communists.
However Germany, that being West German, was given all of the guilt of WW2 and they spent 60 year and more coming to terms with their guilt. Racism is much lower in the former West Germany than the Former East Germany and Austria. The Soviets simply didn't care about denazifying. They just wanted people to do as they were told. The Austrians were told they were the victims of German aggression.

Considering Hitler was Austrian and 40% of Concentration Camp Commanders were Austrian and 25% of workers there were too, it's a bit weird.

th

A map of NPD, basically far right party in Germany, election success. You can see that the former East Germany is by far and away their main support base.

Hossfly
Derideo_Te
Mertex
Luddly Neddite
BluePhantom

-Stat
While this dumbass retarded monkeys are truly a kind of pestilence, that smears Germany´s reputation, it is not up to you to set the rules of the USMB or Germany. The justified and essential criticism towards German politics cannot be represented by those hordes that represent only their xenophobia, disguising it under the mask of sanity. Unfortunately, their opponents are not less extremist and cannot be trusted, either.

As far as your post is concerned, you will have to tolerate freedom of speech and opinion, our basic rights in Germany and the United States and of course on the USMB.

Hossfly
Derideo_Te
Mertex
Luddly Neddite
BluePhantom

-Stat

Listen carefully, Jew. Your indignant snivelling isn't fooling anyone. The European continent is being swamped with non-White invaders from the west coast of Ireland to the Agean, and it hasn't gone unnoticed. No-one wants to gas or lampshade anyone, but don't expect us to take this invasion lying down. The far-right is rising. Get used to it.

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

You don't belong anywhere but in the concentration camps of your hero's, on the receiving end this time.

The muslims are the invaders and don't belong anywhere but in Saudi where they came from

ha...israel has concentration camps where they place illegal aliens and hold them there until they can deport them...israel also has a WALL and they DEFEND their borders....which is VERY interesting because jewish politicians here are the ones writing immigration laws...javits...but oy vey!...the idea of building a wall HERE and defending it and holding illegals in custody until they can be deported is like a swastika to them.
They gleefully watch and actively work to disrupt and dilute the white majority in this country with their propaganda on tv, movies and media constantly bombarding us with images and ideas that are culturally alien to us.

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

ha...israel has concentration camps where they place illegal aliens and hold them there until they can deport them...israel also has a WALL and they DEFEND their borders....which is VERY interesting because jewish politicians here are the ones writing immigration laws...javits...but oy vey!...the idea of building a wall HERE and defending it and holding illegals in custody until they can be deported is like a swastika to them.
They gleefully watch and actively work to disrupt and dilute the white majority in this country with their propaganda on tv, movies and media constantly bombarding us with images and ideas that are culturally alien to us.

Do they really, then you will be able to provide evidence of these from an unbiased non partisan source.

Many nations have a wall and defend their borders, so you comment is overly RACIST.

Strange that as this is what is happening now in France with the illegals

Don't see anyone working towards dilution other than the neo Marxists who are losing power all the time.

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

Do they really, then you will be able to provide evidence of these from an unbiased non partisan source.

Many nations have a wall and defend their borders, so you comment is overly RACIST.

Don't see anyone working towards dilution other than the neo Marxists who are losing power all the time.

Israel is an apartheid state, which is an uncomfortable fact that Zionists and cowardly Jew-worshippers (who are terrified of being called an "anti-Semite") can't avoid. Some countries have tangible border defences, but the media is actively engaged in brainwashing White people into feeling guilty about defending their borders, culture and identity by serruptitiously implying that doing so is exclusionary and racist. Personally speaking I think that European countries that share borders with poor, non-European countries should mine their borders.

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

'We are prisoners here', say migrants at Israel's desert detention camp

We don't have a wall, though. LMAO.."racist"..save the effort..no one cares any more..you guys used that word up..your account is empty..

Europe is smoldering..greece, italy, france, germany....etc..all have massive illegal immigration problems..do you read ANY news or current events?

open borders allow 3rd world peasant to flood in which DOES (dishonestly and illegally) dilute the white majority because it skews demographics and voting..and then ther'es the drag on the system these tens of millions of illegals create...

now...tell me why WE don't enforce our border and detain and deport illegals?

1. YOU AIN'T GERMAN

Israel is an apartheid state, which is an uncomfortable fact that Zionists and cowardly Jew-worshippers (who are terrified of being called an "anti-Semite") can't avoid. Some countries have tangible border defences, but the media is actively engaged in brainwashing White people into feeling guilty about defending their borders, culture and identity by serruptitiously implying that doing so is exclusionary and racist. Personally speaking I think that European countries that share borders with poor, non-European countries should mine their borders.

How about evidence to prove your claims than, and from unbiased non partisan sources not the usual ultra right, ultra left and islamonazi sites. Every Jew hater has failed so far to produce any tangible evidence of any apartheid in Israel. To help you out the west bank and gaza are not part of Israel, but should be if the UN applied INTERNATIONAL LAW

Forum List

Back