Great Britain bans plastic straws!!

Google

10 years ago, this would shock people, but since England has handed over it's entire culture to people of Middle Eastern descent, who cant see that this soon-to-be Godforsaken country has completely sold out to the PC zombies.

Banning [email protected]

:springbed::springbed::springbed:

OMG! What's next!? Getting rid of the incandescent light bulb? How can you go on knowing people in England aren't using plastic straws!! Oh god and baby Jesus.

0e0613b8c1c755dae9c3a0bfcd0d701a.jpg

Snowflakes.

Google

10 years ago, this would shock people, but since England has handed over it's entire culture to people of Middle Eastern descent, who cant see that this soon-to-be Godforsaken country has completely sold out to the PC zombies.

OMG! What's next!? Getting rid of the incandescent light bulb? How can you go on knowing people in England aren't using plastic straws!! Oh god and baby Jesus.

Snowflakes.
But I want the right to use any straw, even one made out of passenger pigeon bones.

Google

Snowflakes.
But I want the right to use any straw, even one made out of passenger pigeon bones.

One could only imagine these type people 150 years ago when England and other countries were using mummies in Egypt to burn in trains there because wood was so scarce. "England is outlawing using mummies as firewood! They wouldn't have even thought of doing this ten years ago! Why must the world change!!!!!!?"

Google

Funny, last night my wife pulled out a metal straw at the Restaurant. She purchased several complete with a carrying sack. I don't like straws, so I drank my water without one. She and my son used their metal ones, and no one thought this is a big deal; only kooks think so.

Nice of you to be able to afford it you rich fuck.

We will also start seeing more foodborne diseases from people not cleaning their reusables properly

But virtue signaling trumps common sense and easy hygiene.

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

How does a straw end up in the ocean?

Google

Nothing says you live in a tyrannical nation like dealing with bans of simple items.

Yep.... wait until we see some of the video coming out of England in the next few years as that culture falls deeper and deeper into the abyss. The pushback is going to make your eyeballs pop.... it will be can't miss TV. It will be very very instructive to regular Americans.

Google

Nothing says you live in a tyrannical nation like dealing with bans of simple items.

Yep.... wait until we see some of the video coming out of England in the next few years as that culture falls deeper and deeper into the abyss. The pushback is going to make your eyeballs pop.... it will be can't miss TV. It will be very very instructive to regular Americans.
I used to think that leftists would ban arms until we were down to plastic sporks...

We shall defend our fish & chips, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in the bleachers, we shall fight in the dining halls, we shall fight in the restaurants and in the eateries, we shall fight in the tea rooms; we shall never surrender.....

~S~

Google

Especially when they are doing it "for your own good"

I hate that my sig gets more and more telling every day that passes....

Google

I used to think that leftists would ban arms until we were down to plastic sporks...

Sporks still have pointy edges.

Nothing but spoons, even for cutting.

Google

Funny, last night my wife pulled out a metal straw at the Restaurant. She purchased several complete with a carrying sack. I don't like straws, so I drank my water without one. She and my son used their metal ones, and no one thought this is a big deal; only kooks think so.

We will also start seeing more foodborne diseases from people not cleaning their reusables properly

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

And only annoying control freaks decide that a national law is the only recourse for something like this, unlike say, god forbid, ASKING people who can afford re-usable portable utensils to do so.

it's always about force with government cocksuckers like you.

Grow up Marty, you've devolved into an angry old man.

Google

And only annoying control freaks decide that a national law is the only recourse for something like this, unlike say, god forbid, ASKING people who can afford re-usable portable utensils to do so.

You say grow up and i'm an angry old man in the same sentence......

LOL, you can't even insult properly.

You say grow up and i'm an angry old man in the same sentence......

LOL, you can't even insult properly.

Some people never mature, you seem to me to be one of them.

Forum List

Back