Great Britain bans plastic straws!!

Google

10 years ago, this would shock people, but since England has handed over it's entire culture to people of Middle Eastern descent, who cant see that this soon-to-be Godforsaken country has completely sold out to the PC zombies.

Banning [email protected]

:springbed::springbed::springbed:

Funny, last night my wife pulled out a metal straw at the Restaurant. She purchased several complete with a carrying sack. I don't like straws, so I drank my water without one. She and my son used their metal ones, and no one thought this is a big deal; only kooks think so.

Google

10 years ago, this would shock people, but since England has handed over it's entire culture to people of Middle Eastern descent, who cant see that this soon-to-be Godforsaken country has completely sold out to the PC zombies.

Funny, last night my wife pulled out a metal straw at the Restaurant. She purchased several complete with a carrying sack. I don't like straws, so I drank my water without one. She and my son used their metal ones, and no one thought this is a big deal; only kooks think so.

Nice of you to be able to afford it you rich fuck.

We will also start seeing more foodborne diseases from people not cleaning their reusables properly

But virtue signaling trumps common sense and easy hygiene.

Google

We will also start seeing more foodborne diseases from people not cleaning their reusables properly

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

Google

Straws?! Those can be dangerous weapons! Blowing one out of the paper sleeve, you can put an eye out at 10 paces. Short of that, they are a terrible scourge that is contributing to global warming.

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

It's a sad thing people have lost control of their straws while technology has advanced to a point that straws can find their own way to the ocean.
Maybe we should ban the bathtub to keep them from making people slip ... :dunno:

Google

And only annoying control freaks decide that a national law is the only recourse for something like this, unlike say, god forbid, ASKING people who can afford re-usable portable utensils to do so.

it's always about force with government cocksuckers like you.

I remember when I was a kid we had a couple glass straws. Straws were all paper then (biodegradable, I guess) but I loved the glass ones. Very special.
I heard somewhere years ago that in Britain, fast food joints have always served their soft drinks in glass, and customers leave the empties.
I think it's a great idea to get rid of excessive plastic. My stepmom said plastic shopping bags are next in her area. We should have thought about it BEFORE we started using it, but what the hell--we've got to get rid of that floating land of plastic in the Pactific. It's disgusting.

Google

British Muslims are much worse for the environment than plastic straws.

Ban Muslims, keep the straws. Mother Nature will thank you.

Google

Straws?! Those can be dangerous weapons! Blowing one out of the paper sleeve, you can put an eye out at 10 paces. Short of that, they are a terrible scourge that is contributing to global warming.

Great spitball blowguns. In 5th grade, all the boys near the front had them handy. Over that year we nearly covered the announcement loudspeaker.

'Afford' re-usable? What we can't afford is the continual, egoistic, unintelligent use of resources.

If you libtards want to save the earth from plastic ban throw away diapers!

Google

You idiot .....only California would have metal straws. :5_1_12024:. Like a hundred seventy nine people in the whole country of ever seen a metal straw ..... but I'm the k00k here.

Fucking Oz dwellers.:2up:

Progressives are prolific killjoys.... always have been always will be.

My dad said he loved it over there in the war ... a Hershey bar would go a long way ...

_63887709_getty_gibrides_3281302_464.jpg

Pollution is ugly, unnecessary and unintelligent. Humans are capable of better, and lamentable for being less.

Forum List

Back