Great Breaking News For Israel

How about the highest and longest glass bridge that opened today in China, engineered by Haim Dotan:
china-opens-worlds-greatest-israeli-made-glass-bridge

_90841891_hi033705974_copy.jpg

Everyone benefits from Israel if they look closely, it is just that they dont want to give up their easy life

Truly a light unto all nations based on Israel's endless worldly contributions. Despite the Palestinians devoted to annihilating Israel. Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.
Great to see You and Pheo pissing in each others pockets...........but good on Israel,with Palestinians help they are achieving some great innovations,you need to see how many Palestinians work in the high-tech industries and it's a lot.IF ONLY Israel WOULD allow Palestine their independence,there are hundreds of businesses world wide who would set up there.But Israel are doing a fine job in many sectors,inparticular water technology,which will be of great benefit worldwide.steven

Hardly any as BDS has seen them all made unemployed, and that is why the P.A. has made it illegal. They cant get work permits to enter Israel any more than they can get them to enter Oz.

Israel CANT give the arab muslims independence as it is a concept and not a physical act. They took the first step in 1988 and have gobe backwards since. If they want independence they have to stop relying on UN handouts that they spend on weapons to mass murder Jews with. Then sit down and negotiate borders and peace, not demand the world because mo'mad said they could have it. Not once have you lot on team palestine ever produced evidence of Israel stopping the arab muslims from showing free determination or from claiming independence.

How about the highest and longest glass bridge that opened today in China, engineered by Haim Dotan:
china-opens-worlds-greatest-israeli-made-glass-bridge

_90841891_hi033705974_copy.jpg

Had the Palestinians opted for peace with Israel, they too would be credited with all these worldly contributions instead of regarded as worthless terrorists.

Yes I imagine their passion and tenaciousness could enrich our culture.
Once those energies find the right expression, combined with the Jewish attitude we could make the whole ME an exceptionally vibrant place.

And according to the plan, in 300 years (or even less) it WILL be inshallah :)

Here is even more from Israel to better our lives all over the world. Gosh I wonder what the Palestinians are doing to better our lives?

Tel Aviv University study may lead to melanoma cure

I don't know, maybe their hummus is good

Well, they do occasionally blow themselves up. That's a start I guess.
Very often they get blown up by the Jewish immigrants, using US Taxpayer's money, what will happen when that free money tap is turned off?

Methinks Fanger is upset that Israel does a good job taking out Islamic terrorist animals.

Forum List

Back