Great Breaking News For Israel

No one wants a self driving car. Does this mean we can quit aid to Israel.

They don't? I'm not looking forward to a 9 hour drive at the end of the month, I'd love to have my car do it for me.
As for Israel we already know how you feel...... and don't care.....

Oh how Ford Motor Company has changed since the 'ole bigot Henry.

Did you know Henry Ford once said he never drove or road in any car that wasn't a Ford product. And his last ride was in a Packard Hearse.

"Usually companies approach us when they hit a wall mathematically they can’t solve,” said Danino. “We see ourselves as a kind of algorithmic commando unit for the toughest missions, specializing in the connection between deep learning and computer vision.”

Only 15 employees in their company. I marvel at the brain power so many Jews gifted with.

Was your "long live the BDS movement" sarcasm?

Last edited:
“Usually companies approach us when they hit a wall mathematically they can’t solve,” said Danino. “We see ourselves as a kind of algorithmic commando unit for the toughest missions, specializing in the connection between deep learning and computer vision.”

Only 15 employees in their company. I marvel at the brain power so many Jews gifted with.

"Usually companies approach us when they hit a wall mathematically they can’t solve,” said Danino. “We see ourselves as a kind of algorithmic commando unit for the toughest missions, specializing in the connection between deep learning and computer vision.”

Heck no. Ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy has been booming. Pali's & their supporters are their own worst enemies. Read Penelope's reply above. Let us pray they keep up the good work for Israel instead of devoting themselves to helping the Palestinians to better their lives.

Explaining Israel's Booming Economy

After you quit the 10 times greater aid to the islamic nations in the M.E.

What a relief it would be for Israel if we now cut off all financial aid to Israel while Israel is so strong, as well as all financial aid to the Arab countries as well.

After you quit the 10 times greater aid to the islamic nations in the M.E.

What a relief it would be for Israel if we now cut off all financial aid to Israel while Israel is so strong, as well as all financial aid to the Arab countries as well.

I wonder how long it would be before the Jew haters demanded the US invade Israel because they cant afford their health insurance, and the treatments are stopped because the hospitals cant afford the best equipement

What a difference. Israel is devoted to bettering lives throughout the world while Palestinians are devoted to annihilating Israel.

What a difference. Israel is devoted to bettering lives throughout the world while Palestinians are devoted to annihilating Israel.

And Rome, dont forget they see Christians as unbelievers as well and that is why they have the mantra "first Saturday and then Sunday"

Everyone benefits from Israel if they look closely, it is just that they dont want to give up their easy life

Truly a light unto all nations based on Israel's endless worldly contributions. Despite the Palestinians devoted to annihilating Israel. Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.
Great to see You and Pheo pissing in each others pockets...........but good on Israel,with Palestinians help they are achieving some great innovations,you need to see how many Palestinians work in the high-tech industries and it's a lot.IF ONLY Israel WOULD allow Palestine their independence,there are hundreds of businesses world wide who would set up there.But Israel are doing a fine job in many sectors,inparticular water technology,which will be of great benefit worldwide.steven

Last edited:

Forum List

Back