Great Breaking News For Israel

LOL! Why oh why do Palestinians devout their efforts to annihilating Israel instead of bettering lives for their own people? Is it because Palestinians will be Palestinians?
Agreed. It's because they've been egged on by the "Death to Israel" fanatics for so long that it has become deeply imbedded in the Palestinian culture of Gaza. The best way to fix it, IMO, is to clean house; go in, break them up and forcibly relocate all of them in Gaza to neighboring Arab nations....and attack the Muslim nations funding international terrorism.

Here is even more from Israel to better our lives all over the world. Gosh I wonder what the Palestinians are doing to better our lives?

Tel Aviv University study may lead to melanoma cure

I don't know, maybe their hummus is good

Well, they do occasionally blow themselves up. That's a start I guess.
Very often they get blown up by the Jewish immigrants, using US Taxpayer's money, what will happen when that free money tap is turned off?

Then they will have to all go back home to the arab lands they came from. You are aware that islam in the M.E. gets 10 times the free money that Israel does

LOL! Why oh why do Palestinians devout their efforts to annihilating Israel instead of bettering lives for their own people? Is it because Palestinians will be Palestinians?
Agreed. It's because they've been egged on by the "Death to Israel" fanatics for so long that it has become deeply imbedded in the Palestinian culture of Gaza. The best way to fix it, IMO, is to clean house; go in, break them up and forcibly relocate all of them in Gaza to neighboring Arab nations....and attack the Muslim nations funding international terrorism.

Your point is most valid. In fact, those Zionists in Israel have never even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Problem is no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant them a right of return.

Your point is most valid. In fact, those Zionists in Israel have never even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Problem is no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant them a right of return.
That is because they are the Cleverest People in the ME,as is shown by their Graduation to University even better than the Israelis and all.....give them freedom and we will see a great and clever nation emerge.

Here is even more from Israel to better our lives all over the world. Gosh I wonder what the Palestinians are doing to better our lives?

Very often they get blown up by the Jewish immigrants, using US Taxpayer's money, what will happen when that free money tap is turned off?

Then they will have to all go back home to the arab lands they came from. You are aware that islam in the M.E. gets 10 times the free money that Israel does
Give Examples of that......please..?????...I think you don't speak the truth......I also will mention that I think you mean Muslims not Islamists.....like most posters you do not comprehend the difference..steve

That is because they are the Cleverest People in the ME,as is shown by their Graduation to University even better than the Israelis and all.....give them freedom and we will see a great and clever nation emerge.
Please don't drink and post.

Moron

My 7 year old grand daughter could pass that exam, making it a mockery the world over. How many arab muslims from palestine do you know that have got jobs in Australia as high profile engineers, doctors, Scientists etc. based on their university of palestine degree ?
They have been given freedom and decided to use it to wage war and so suffer the consequences of all barbaric war like nations. Book smart is not the same as being intelligent as proven by the arab muslims using their university degrees to fire an AK47 at IDF soldiers from the temple mount.

First question worth 90% of the pass mark on all palestinian university papers

Who is God

Give Examples of that......please..?????...I think you don't speak the truth......I also will mention that I think you mean Muslims not Islamists.....like most posters you do not comprehend the difference..steve

One of team palestines favorite sites

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where does the money really go?

Moron

As shown by you drinking and posting

My 7 year old grand daughter could pass that exam, making it a mockery the world over. How many arab muslims from palestine do you know that have got jobs in Australia as high profile engineers, doctors, Scientists etc. based on their university of palestine degree ?
They have been given freedom and decided to use it to wage war and so suffer the consequences of all barbaric war like nations. Book smart is not the same as being intelligent as proven by the arab muslims using their university degrees to fire an AK47 at IDF soldiers from the temple mount.

Who is God
f off YOU IMBECILE,NOT TALKING ABOUT PALESTINIAN OR ISRAELI...????? UNIVERSITIES HERE.YOU R JUST OUT OF TOUCH...LOL

Last edited:

Moron

FCUK OFF

Last edited:

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where does the money really go?
UP YOUR NOSE PROBABLY.......NOW FUK OFF NUTHEAD

Last edited:

Who is God
f off YOU IMBECILE,NOT TALKING ABOUT PALESTINIAN OR ISRAELI...????? UNIVERSITIES HERE.YOU R JUST OUT OF TOUCH...LOL

You are starting to become incoherent again, is it the khat or the hashish that is used during Fridays prayers that cause this. You brought their penny ante degrees into the equation and when asked how many you know that have gained employment as a result you go of on a rant and change the rules.

Moron

FCUK OFF

Time for the MODs to give you another time out as you are becoming incoherent and in breach of the rules

Whats wrong been shown the truth again and you dont like it. What next that this site is a zionist hasbara owned one that has been infiltrated by one of the millions of time travelling Jews

HUH??? The Pali's already have freedom. So much that they used it to elect Hamas & attack & kill Israeli's instead of bettering their own lives. Bottom line is no matter what, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Moron
With your inability to compose a sentence you're calling ME a moron?

Moron

Whats wrong been shown the truth again and you dont like it. What next that this site is a zionist hasbara owned one that has been infiltrated by one of the millions of time travelling Jews
Look Guys I am over your corrupt Zionist Bullshit,so I decided to Stop replying....You are just a bunch of NOBODYS that support Garbage really,you have no concept of reality....your lives are a Bore.........I will only reply when being stalked,trolled or abused,with one word.......ASSHOLE,there is no point in dialogue because you are mundane and stupidly ignorant.....you are unworthy and unclean...see you around ASSHOLES

Moron
ASSHOLE,then...

Forum List

Back