GREAT AGAIN: Markets Smash New Records!...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Stay away from Democrat Fake News, and you'll see reality. It isn't all doom & gloom. The sky is not falling.

U.S. stocks hit record highs on Thursday as the S&P 500 tried to complete its longest winning streak in four years.

The broad index gained 0.2 percent, notching an intraday record. It was also on track to post an eight-day winning streak, its longest since 2013. The S&P 500 was also poised to complete its sixth straight record close, the longest such streak since 1997. Real estate led advancers on the S&P 500.

The Nasdaq composite also hit a record, advancing 0.2 percent. The index was also on track to complete an eight-day winning streak.

The Dow Jones industrial average gained 34 points and notched an intraday all-time high. Goldman Sachs and Apple contributed the most to the gains.

Overall, stocks have rallied to record highs this week following strong economic data and renewed hopes of tax reform...

Stocks hit record highs, S&P 500 on track for its longest winning streak in 4 years
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Stay away from Democrat Fake News, and you'll see reality. It isn't all doom & gloom. The sky is not falling.

U.S. stocks hit record highs on Thursday as the S&P 500 tried to complete its longest winning streak in four years.

The broad index gained 0.2 percent, notching an intraday record. It was also on track to post an eight-day winning streak, its longest since 2013. The S&P 500 was also poised to complete its sixth straight record close, the longest such streak since 1997. Real estate led advancers on the S&P 500.

The Nasdaq composite also hit a record, advancing 0.2 percent. The index was also on track to complete an eight-day winning streak.

The Dow Jones industrial average gained 34 points and notched an intraday all-time high. Goldman Sachs and Apple contributed the most to the gains.

Overall, stocks have rallied to record highs this week following strong economic data and renewed hopes of tax reform...

Stocks hit record highs, S&P 500 on track for its longest winning streak in 4 years
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

When it goes up[ it Obama's doing.

Down is Buuusssshhhh or Trump.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

When it goes up[ it Obama's doing.

Down is Buuusssshhhh or Trump.

Ha, yup. :)

The wall of worry hasn't crumbled but it is headed that way and that is what I just checked on. My current lowest annualized gross returns on a put is 38.4%. Believe it or don't that is a declining yield and I don't write puts on issues unless they meet the following criteria:

The liquidation value is greater than market price

If put to me premium net of commissions gets me in below current price by 15-20%

Percentage earnings growth is greater than PE.

Losing significant money with those criteria is difficult and even more so in downturns

Last edited:

Forum List

Back