GREAT AGAIN: Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Of Trump Presidency...

No shit sherlock. Has nothing to do with this conversation.

Then why are y'all Obama-Bots still obsessing over him? He doesn't matter anymore. He is all done.
There is no obsessing, you are making that shit up because you wrote a dumb OP and didn’t look at the facts.

Oh, so y'all aren't mentioning Hussein everytime something positive happens on Trump's watch? Because that's not what i'm observing from y'all. I think you're just being disingenuous. But like i said, when y'all stop living in the past and obsessing over your Hussein, we can have a meaningful dialogue. Take care.
How about you stick to my comments and “y’all” and yes I did mention Obama in context to your statement which you keep deflecting to try and point out this silly “Obama” is finished point that has nothing to do with the conversation

Nah, it's y'all Obamabots who are doing the deflecting. Everytime something positive happens on Trump's watch, y'all can't help but mention your Hussein Messiah. You're kinda pathetic at this point. You're stuck in the past. Your boy Hussein is all done. He isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. Y'all gotta get a grip and accept that.
Explain how I deflected anything. Quote me you dupe. You’re talking out of your ass

Forum List

Back