Graphic NSFW shock footage: undercover probe catches abortion doctors play fighting with dead babies

Jebus, you all are so stupid to believe this crap

HOW can you be so DUMB, BRAINLESS, UNABLE TO THINK OR RATIONALIZE?

Those are dolls, not humans

there is no BLOOD from the abortion

those are near full term sized props/dolls...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT and so is Lifenews.com

Link me to the company that makes fetus "dolls"...?

Check out medical supply companies. Such dolls certainly exist for teaching purposes.
She doesn't want the truth or the answer. When the answer is supplied, you are conveniently dismissed. It's part of the cowardice in their argument. They just want to preserve the narrative that has no basis in fact.

Pro-lifers are a hit and run kind of crowd. They push their power trip of religious beliefs onto you, while simultaneously never giving any clear evidence of when life begins. So, what we are left with is a radical religious belief, backed up by nothing, then they scoot off when you start making sense. Lol! And that's how they play the game.

Last edited:
A horrific video clip surfaced Wednesday appearing to show abortion doctors staging a fight using dead unborn babies.
Graphic NSFW Shock Footage: Undercover Probe Catches Abortion Doctors Play-fighting With Dead Babies
View attachment 264029

Society is fully breaking down can't you tell of course not , not when you are a nut job leftist lol.
Your sick demented pricks and those of you pro abortion fk u this is what you support.
It's just another rightwingnut edited fake video. Purportedly, there is more video, yet they conveniently cut the video short where they do .... in order to conceal the fact that those are not real fetuses.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there will be those that believe this.

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?
I do. Based on their track record you almost have to.
Absofuckinglutely. This is the second fake news story from them I've seen today alone. There was another one about the Librul media not reporting on the yuge pro-trump rally last week in England. Turned out the reason they didn't report on it was because there was no such rally. It was old footage that conservatards recycled as though it just occurred.

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?
I do. Based on their track record you almost have to.
Absofuckinglutely. This is the second fake news story from them I've seen today alone. There was another one about the Librul media not reporting on the yuge pro-trump rally last week in England. Turned out the reason they didn't report on it was because there was no such rally. It was old footage that conservatards recycled as though it just occurred.
Happens every single day. They lie and lie and lie and then wonder why nobody believes them.

IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
No...but I'm automatically sceptical of anything that is posted by a known conspiracy site and is uncorroborated anywhere else.
Basically, if anything seems really over-the-top unbelievable then I want some corroboration.

Tell me...did you believe the Pizzagate thing?
Maybe you still believe the Pizzagate thing.
I have no idea whether or not pizzagate was true. But I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if we ever found out it was. And if there reslly is a child trafficking ring being operated by prominent government officials I don't believe for a second that it's only democrats involved.

Forum List

Back