Grant's Pass school gets an armed guard in response to the Roseburg shooting

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Grant's Pass is south of Roseburg. Parents are going "not in my kids school"
Grants Pass school adds armed guard on campus
"
GRANTS PASS, Ore.An armed guard is working the New Hope Christian Schools campus in Grants Pass.

Parents said they wanted more security measures in place, and after the shooting at Umpqua Community College, the principal, Ernie Stone, said parents wanted someone armed.

"We sent out an email survey to all of our parents, and then a couple of board members called the parents, and so we got all their feedback," Stone said. "When we decided to go with Concierge Watch, the bulk of our parents--a huge percentage of our parents--were in favor of that."

Stone said there has been no negative feedback, and the parents who were at first unsure, are now on board.

"
I am thinking this is silly, but if it makes the parents happy, go for it

The college in Roseburg also now has armed guards.

Which is what the community wanted BEFORE the shooting there...but the school refused to provide.

Grant's Pass is south of Roseburg. Parents are going "not in my kids school"
Grants Pass school adds armed guard on campus
"
GRANTS PASS, Ore.An armed guard is working the New Hope Christian Schools campus in Grants Pass.

Parents said they wanted more security measures in place, and after the shooting at Umpqua Community College, the principal, Ernie Stone, said parents wanted someone armed.

"We sent out an email survey to all of our parents, and then a couple of board members called the parents, and so we got all their feedback," Stone said. "When we decided to go with Concierge Watch, the bulk of our parents--a huge percentage of our parents--were in favor of that."

Stone said there has been no negative feedback, and the parents who were at first unsure, are now on board.

"
I am thinking this is silly, but if it makes the parents happy, go for it

Of course you think protection of children is *silly*.

What scum you people are.

Forum List

Back