Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

The President didn’t fire him, flyn lied did he get special hearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

At the direction of the president.
So what? We got a fking dossier!

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.

The Mueller investigation does not hinge on the dossier. In fact, it doesn't hinge on anything beyond a gaggle of left wing loons screaming Russian interference in our elections. After a year of investigating, if Mueller could find an instance of any Trump people involved in any conspiracy with the Russians, we would have heard about it by now.

Mueller is the white knight to the loons today, but when he clears Trump of any wrongdoing, the same loons will be calling for his head.
BTW, Mueller will not clear Trump, that isn't his job. He will provide his findings to the Congress and Department of Justice and they will clear trump.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

At the direction of the president.
So what? We got a fking dossier!

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.

The Mueller investigation does not hinge on the dossier. In fact, it doesn't hinge on anything beyond a gaggle of left wing loons screaming Russian interference in our elections. After a year of investigating, if Mueller could find an instance of any Trump people involved in any conspiracy with the Russians, we would have heard about it by now.

Mueller is the white knight to the loons today, but when he clears Trump of any wrongdoing, the same loons will be calling for his head.

Perhaps some, but I'm willing to accept his determination as long as he isn't interfered with.
how would he be interfered with exactly? still isn't clear how someone can do that.

Last edited:
Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

Just exactly what crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Without a crime, there can be no obstruction.

Nope. You should drop that dopey line....it makes you seem like a retard.

Yet, you could not state what crime Donald Trump has been accused of. This special counsel investigation is a search for a crime that may or may not have even occurred. That is the definition of a witch hunt.

McCabe was fired for cause. He is not currently involved in any investigation, and therefore could not possibly be obstruction of justice. Simple little facts seem to elude you left wing loons.

Please. Stop.

I've witnessed Trump on TV telling us that he obstructed justice.

All investigations involve crimes which may or may not have occured.

You support a moron who lies as others breathe.

Self evaluate.
:21::21::777::777::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yet, you could not state what crime Donald Trump has been accused of. This special counsel investigation is a search for a crime that may or may not have even occurred. That is the definition of a witch hunt.

McCabe was fired for cause. He is not currently involved in any investigation, and therefore could not possibly be obstruction of justice. Simple little facts seem to elude you left wing loons.

The special council is an investigation of how the Russians and anyone who might have cooperated with them, interfered in our elections. It's been proven that crime happened. Trump hasn't been officially accused of any crime, yet.
no it isn't, if it was then hitlery and her team of bandits would be in jail. The only russia interferers.

The special council is an investigation of how the Russians and anyone who might have cooperated with them, interfered in our elections. It's been proven that crime happened. Trump hasn't been officially accused of any crime, yet.
no it isn't, if it was then hitlery and her team of bandits would be in jail. The only russia interferers.

I know that is what fox told you.

Thoughts?

Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.
ARE YOU F****ING SERIOUS?
What we ought to do is ban investigations by the legislature. Right Now.
We have a federal budget to pass by Friday. There are any number of bills and confirmations sitting in a pile, including gun control measures. They need to do their jobs and quit playing Sherlock Holmes.

it did? when were you watching me?

Fox and similar crazy RW sources (Alex Jones, Hannity, Stormfront, etc.) are the only ones spouting that crap.

The timing of this firing was so blatantly punitive that it's begging to be investigated.

I realize what a high priority they place on keeping "the base" happy, but they don't operate in a vacuum.
So what, McCabe was a disgrace to the FBI from the deepest part of its swamp.
We'll find out...from these hearings. I'm sure you are glad that it's gonna come out in an investigation, I'm sure.

Fox and similar crazy RW sources (Alex Jones, Hannity, Stormfront, etc.) are the only ones spouting that crap.
well no they're not. you should really stop watching CNN maybe.

Look up a woman by the name of Liz Wheeler.

Two days before their retirement....yeah, that stinks...needs to be checked out.

If McCabe was that close to retirement then he shouldn't have been doing things that would get his ass fired.
:lol: You think the things they say he was doing were just within those last few days? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Our congress puts the Ringling Brother and Barnum & Bailey Circus to shame, their circus only had 3 rings. With the congress they keep adding more-and-more to theirs and never run out of clowns.

I simply wish those in the House and Senate would attend to their real jobs in face of the country going back to running up trillion dollar deficits. It was tough enough to put up with that while the economy was tanking, but in today's economic climate it is inexcusable.

Well, I certainly wouldn't listen to Ralph Maddow

well no they're not. you should really stop watching CNN maybe.

Look up a woman by the name of Liz Wheeler.

You mean this confused twat?

Now that's priceless. :lmao:

Let's take it a step further, every American should get a Senate hearing before being fired.

The rest are fake news.

And there announcers are a diverse group of mental midgets.

I watched MSNBC one night and got confused with their weather map.
It didn't have any cities listed. Just had names like...
Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

And it had the temps listed...

But then I realized it wasn't a weather map. It was a listing of their
TV hosts and their IQ's.

Patience grasshopper. Mueller will finish his investigation and issue his report in due time. If Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so worried?
In 2050?
Ah.....so you think it will be that long.....that's precious.....:71:

Now that's priceless. :lmao:

Let's take it a step further, every American should get a Senate hearing before being fired.

If it is likely obstruction of justice was involved, there should be some kind of hearing to determine if it was. Obstruction of justice is a serious crime. Criminal courts would be fine unless it involves high ranking members of our government.

The rest are fake news.

And there announcers are a diverse group of mental midgets.

I watched MSNBC one night and got confused with their weather map.
It didn't have any cities listed. Just had names like...
Hayes...
Matthews...
Melber...
Tur...
Velshi...

And it had the temps listed...

But then I realized it wasn't a weather map. It was a listing of their
TV hosts and their IQ's.

That's the expected response from a crazy right winger.

Forum List

Back