Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Thoughts?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

It looks like the orange turd purposely waited until a couple days before the guy retired with full benefits to screw him over as harshly as possible.

Graham at least acknowledges that orange turn acted improperly and this needs to be investigated.

Thoughts?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

It looks like the orange turd purposely waited until a couple days before the guy retired with full benefits to screw him over as harshly as possible.

Graham at least acknowledges that orange turn acted improperly and this needs to be investigated.

What part of Trump didn't fire McCabe don't you get? This was a Horowitz/Sessions show. McCabe had been investigated for many months. Three investigations.

He was for lying to the FBI and obstruction of justice.

What was the crime he lied about?

Look it up.

I don't need to do that. The President corrected the error.

No, Libby was still found guilty and he had a hefty fine to pay and he has a criminal record. Bush only commuted his prison sentence.

So? The law as being enforced still sucks! Why don't you address that?

Can we discuss you moving the goal posts?

What was the crime he lied about?

Look it up.

No, Libby was still found guilty and he had a hefty fine to pay and he has a criminal record. Bush only commuted his prison sentence.

Sure, right after we discuss you being a libtard and not being able to find your own ass with both hands.

Look it up.

Sure, right after we discuss you being a libtard and not being able to find your own ass with both hands.

upload_2018-3-19_20-28-10.jpeg

Homosexual, neocon Linsey Graham continues to try be relevant when everyone hates him/her.

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

Just exactly what crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Without a crime, there can be no obstruction.

Nope. You should drop that dopey line....it makes you seem like a retard.

Yet, you could not state what crime Donald Trump has been accused of. This special counsel investigation is a search for a crime that may or may not have even occurred. That is the definition of a witch hunt.

McCabe was fired for cause. He is not currently involved in any investigation, and therefore could not possibly be obstruction of justice. Simple little facts seem to elude you left wing loons.

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.

How is he getting in the way of an investigation for doing his job?

That requires a longer answer.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.

There actually does have to be obstruction of justice before a warrant for an obstruction of justice charge is issued. A gaggle of loons running around screaming "obstruction of justice" is certainly not evidence of obstruction of justice.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

Because due process wasn’t followed. The Inspector General’s report hasn’t even been issued. Everything was done in a big huge rush to bully and discredit a potential witness against Trump.

Dumb Donald is pushing this fake conspiracy theory that the FBI is out to get him. No stupid! You’re doing it to yourself.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

At the direction of the president.
So what? We got a fking dossier!

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.

The Mueller investigation does not hinge on the dossier. In fact, it doesn't hinge on anything beyond a gaggle of left wing loons screaming Russian interference in our elections. After a year of investigating, if Mueller could find an instance of any Trump people involved in any conspiracy with the Russians, we would have heard about it by now.

Mueller is the white knight to the loons today, but when he clears Trump of any wrongdoing, the same loons will be calling for his head.

Thoughts?

Why go to all that fuss, all McCabe has to do is give the FBI OPR permission to release their findings and report. He spent 4 hours pleading his case to the OPR and failed to convince them. McCabe put the clock into motion when he put in his retirement papers instead of taking a demotion. 19 other agents have been fired, in the last year, for the same reason, why should McCabe be special?

Thoughts?

Yeah I think that would be good idea, since Jeff Sessions has continually lied under oath in front of congress.

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show
Democrats demand that Sessions explain his meeting with Papadopoulos

JeffSessions_BobEnglehardt_CagleCartoons192459.jpg

Was Jeff Sessions even eligible to fire Andrew McCabe when he had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation for lying to congress? That's another question. We still don't know why they fired McCabe--but they did it 26 hours before he was eligible to get retirements benefits.

Andrew McCabe's statement:
Mr. McCabe said his firing was part of Mr. Trump’s “ongoing war on the F.B.I.” and Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel. He said he answered questions truthfully in the internal investigation and contacted investigators to correct the record when he believed they misunderstood him.“I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey,” he said.
Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

Last edited:
Thoughts?

I think this is a good thing.

The way Sessions fired him, and the timing...is a remarkably low blow and stinks of partisanship over justice. Maybe it's deserved maybe not, but it should be looked at.

Why have Congress investigate it? I am sure the reports will be published soon and more likely he will be indicted on corruption charges.

And if he is, then that is fine too. But in the meantime the timing of his firing looks very political.

McCabe put the clock on it when put in his retirement papers, he set the deadline.

McCabe should be happy that by being fired his chances of being thrown in prison, as he should, are diminished.

Because due process wasn’t followed. The Inspector General’s report hasn’t even been issued. Everything was done in a big huge rush to bully and discredit a potential witness against Trump.

Dumb Donald is pushing this fake conspiracy theory that the FBI is out to get him. No stupid! You’re doing it to yourself.

Actually due process was followed, the firing was recommended by the Office of Professional Responsibility, which is a panel of career FBI personnel and the equivalent of an internal affairs office in a police dept. McCabe plead his case before them for 4 hours prior to the final decision being made. He lost.

Yet, you could not state what crime Donald Trump has been accused of. This special counsel investigation is a search for a crime that may or may not have even occurred. That is the definition of a witch hunt.

McCabe was fired for cause. He is not currently involved in any investigation, and therefore could not possibly be obstruction of justice. Simple little facts seem to elude you left wing loons.

Please. Stop.

I've witnessed Trump on TV telling us that he obstructed justice.

All investigations involve crimes which may or may not have occured.

You support a moron who lies as others breathe.

Self evaluate.

Dummy his fellow FBI agents agreed McCabe should be fired, there was several layers of review before he was canned. :itsok:

The special council is an investigation of how the Russians and anyone who might have cooperated with them, interfered in our elections. It's been proven that crime happened. Trump hasn't been officially accused of any crime, yet.

At the direction of the president.
So what? We got a fking dossier!

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.

The Mueller investigation does not hinge on the dossier. In fact, it doesn't hinge on anything beyond a gaggle of left wing loons screaming Russian interference in our elections. After a year of investigating, if Mueller could find an instance of any Trump people involved in any conspiracy with the Russians, we would have heard about it by now.

Mueller is the white knight to the loons today, but when he clears Trump of any wrongdoing, the same loons will be calling for his head.

Perhaps some, but I'm willing to accept his determination as long as he isn't interfered with.

Forum List

Back