Govt arrests white activist for carrying sign protesting MLK day.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm sure charges will be dropped. The govt wanted to stop this man's pro-white protest and they did that. They use this tactic all the time

White Information Network WIN White Activist Robert Ransdell Arrested for Protesting MLK Day

jan 21 2015

The heroic White activist Robert Ransdell was arrested on Monday by the agents of the Jew-Negro Occupation government for peacefully protesting the national day of revelry devoted to the terroristic Negro communist plagiarist Martin Luther King, Jr. Through email, he explained to me what went down on this dark day.
Ransdell showed up at the government building in Florence, Kentucky where the annual MLK Day celebrations are held on Monday afternoon, prepared to exercise his Constitutional right to protest. He had with him two placards, one reading “Happy Marchin’ Lootin’ Killin’ Day,” and the other a collage of White victims of Black murderers.
He arrived at 1:45pm, in advance of the Negro fiesta, which was to begin at 3:00.

. Within ten minutes, he was approached by three Florence police officers, one of which he recognized as the Chief of Police. They began as soon as they approached with “you need to leave.”
Ransdell responded that he was on public property, and had every right to protest the public event.

The officer, Robert told me, then put his hands behind him and began guiding him toward the exit. He protested, only to once again hear “you have to leave.”

It was not until he arrived at the local jail that Ransdell found he’d been charged with 3rd degree criminal trespass. He was booked in and released on his own recognizance.

I'd hardly call that guy a "hero" but he certainly made a valid point.

Even if he merely held a sign that said "I do not wish to celebrate MLK day" I'm sure the result would have been the same.

• Banned
I like that sign that says MLK stands for marchin lootin' killin'. That's all blacks can do in this country. Tough to get a job when you can't read or count or even tell time.

This is the same Robert Ransdell who ran for Senate in KY.

The "With Jews we Lose" guy.

It's always entertaining to watch posters here come to the defense of Neo-Nazis.
Defending the right to free speech doesn't mean you defend the speech.

What makes you think the Neo Nazi is telling the truth?

This is the same Robert Ransdell who ran for Senate in KY.

The "With Jews we Lose" guy.

It's always entertaining to watch posters here come to the defense of Neo-Nazis.

And it's fun to watch you treasonous israel-firsters wave the nazi card any time someone says american leaders should care about america not israel.

This MLK Day protest is very similar to the lefties who protest Columbus Day on the basis of selective history.

BS. Columbus was a man of accomplishment. He discovered america and put a lot of miserable savages out of their misery. OTOH MLK was just an illiterate race hustler.

This MLK Day protest is very similar to the lefties who protest Columbus Day on the basis of selective history.

BS. Columbus was a man of accomplishment. He discovered america and put a lot of miserable savages out of their misery. OTOH MLK was just an illiterate race hustler.

Humans had discovered and colonized the Americas thousands of year before Columbus set out to find a ocean route to India.

While Columbus was wrong about most things, he did help establish knowledge about trade winds, namely the lower-latitude easterlies that blow toward the Caribbean and the higher-latitude westerlies that can blow a ship back to Western Europe. Also, while Columbus wasn't the first European to reach the Western Hemisphere, he was the first European to stay. His voyages directly initiated a permanent presence of Europeans in both North and South America.

News of the success of his first voyage spread like wildfire through Europe, setting the stage for an era of European conquest. One can argue whether the conquest was good or bad for humanity: that is, thespread of Christianity, rise of modernism, exploitation and annihilation of native cultures, and so on. But it is difficult to deny Columbus' direct role in quickly and radically changing the world.

Top 5 Misconceptions About Columbus Christopher Columbus Intrepid Explorers Columbus Day Flat-Earth Myth Who Discovered the Americas

I don't know who the protester is, but "Happy Marchin’ Lootin’ Killin’ Day" does pretty much sum up the race baiter base.

I like that sign that says MLK stands for marchin lootin' killin'. That's all blacks can do in this country. Tough to get a job when you can't read or count or even tell time.
From my experience, when a peaceful protest turns violent, it is started by a small percentage who showed up simply to cause trouble, not for the actual protest. This happened in Montreal in the summer of 2013 when students protesting against tuition hikes constantly had their peaceful protests derailed by a miniority who just wanted to cause shit.

I'm sure charges will be dropped. The govt wanted to stop this man's pro-white protest and they did that. They use this tactic all the time

White Information Network WIN White Activist Robert Ransdell Arrested for Protesting MLK Day

jan 21 2015

The heroic White activist Robert Ransdell was arrested on Monday by the agents of the Jew-Negro Occupation government for peacefully protesting the national day of revelry devoted to the terroristic Negro communist plagiarist Martin Luther King, Jr. Through email, he explained to me what went down on this dark day.
Ransdell showed up at the government building in Florence, Kentucky where the annual MLK Day celebrations are held on Monday afternoon, prepared to exercise his Constitutional right to protest. He had with him two placards, one reading “Happy Marchin’ Lootin’ Killin’ Day,” and the other a collage of White victims of Black murderers.
He arrived at 1:45pm, in advance of the Negro fiesta, which was to begin at 3:00.

. Within ten minutes, he was approached by three Florence police officers, one of which he recognized as the Chief of Police. They began as soon as they approached with “you need to leave.”
Ransdell responded that he was on public property, and had every right to protest the public event.

The officer, Robert told me, then put his hands behind him and began guiding him toward the exit. He protested, only to once again hear “you have to leave.”

It was not until he arrived at the local jail that Ransdell found he’d been charged with 3rd degree criminal trespass. He was booked in and released on his own recognizance.

"Heroic" ????

There is nothing heroic about being a bigoted Pig Boy.

Forum List

Back