Governor Ron DeSantis to Sign Bills to Protect The Children

When you have a statue of a minor child performing oral sex on an adult male.....you will have a case.......like the books the democrats put in public school libraries....

That's Lygia and the bull from Quo Vadis.. she was tied to the bull because she was a devout Christian.

Surgery is still surgery.

Intersex isn't part of this law. Intersex involves a defect in the body itself. trans involves a normal default body condition with supposed mental issues, or just a fetish.

Show me where Intersex surgeries are impacted by this law.

That's not what I asked you. I use to babysit for an intersex toddler. Charlie was having a series of surgeries to correct his genitals.
That isn't a sex change from one sex to another. Furthermore, such surgeries aren't occuring without a parent being in the dark about it, right?

Intersex isn't part of this law. Intersex involves a defect in the body itself. trans involves a normal default body condition with supposed mental issues, or just a fetish.

Show me where Intersex surgeries are impacted by this law.

I asked how many trans surgeries there were on children.

That isn't a sex change from one sex to another. Furthermore, such surgeries aren't occuring without a parent being in the dark about it, right?

Are you saying they operate on children without the parents knowledge? How many times has that happened? Do you have any numbers?

One is too many. You are playing word games with a poster that exaggerated, and are now going to focus only on that to avoid discussing the actual topic.

I don't think children should have surgery or be given hormones until they reach their majority. I'm asking how big is this problem?

I don't think children should have surgery or be given hormones until they reach their majority. I'm asking how big is this problem?

Considering how much dems complain when laws like this pass, evidently more than should be happening.

Which should be never. this NEVER should be happening.

Are you saying they operate on children without the parents knowledge? How many times has that happened? Do you have any numbers?
You haven't been followng the news? Google it and I bet you find stories of such instances. Even the schools keep the details away from parents as they change the name of a child.

When you have a statue of a minor child performing oral sex on an adult male.....you will have a case.......like the books the democrats put in public school libraries....

Hey, this is the state that outlawed the mere picture of the Statue of David for school age kids....why is this ok for them?

It's what is happening, you just don't want to admit it. So you deflect, you play word games, and you fixate on quibbling parts of a person's post to avoid the actual discussion.

Has it ever happened? How many minors are having sex change surgery?

Forum List

Back