Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Now I know a Democrat like you would just call that "gaming the system" but I call it abuse of the system.

Nah. We call it "Just another birfer here who is too dickless to admit it."

You're not stupid enough to be truly entertaining, and we've seen your kind of dishonesty a thousand times before. It's just boring. You don't seem to serve any useful purpose to anyone.

Au contraire!

I keep you busy responding - safely off the streets and away from virgins and small children (of all sexes)!

Is that not the MOST useful of purposes?

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

I don't see how this is meaningful unless we are going to take all male polititians and measure them by the same yardstick.

Now I know a Democrat like you would just call that "gaming the system" but I call it abuse of the system.

Nah. We call it "Just another birfer here who is too dickless to admit it."

You're not stupid enough to be truly entertaining, and we've seen your kind of dishonesty a thousand times before. It's just boring. You don't seem to serve any useful purpose to anyone.

True.

And that can be said of most USMB conservatives, this thread is proof of that.

Even "moderate" Democrats are confessing that Governor Palin would have made a better president than the current occupant of Air Farce One (remember when presidents used to live in the White House?). Though, they also concede that would have required electing McCain and praying for best but Democrats aren't allowed to pray so they just gave up.

Giving up is, after all, what they expect of their presidents.....

Link?

Democrats despise women, particularly strong, successful women.

That's why Hillary had to first fail as Secretary of State and, though weakness, get those folks killed in Benghazi.

Now, having demonstrated both weakness and failure, she's the Democrat frontrunner.

Didn't make sense up to now....did it?

Strong women aren't quitters.

In attending those colleges Governor Palin never claimed special treatment as a "foreign student". Never took "foreign student" aid. Right there she's more ethically suitable for high office than......ahemmm.............

I always enjoy watching you imbeciles lie about things which are supported only by your delusions.

For liberal/progressive strong women give up their children and make a stand for others to abort theirs up to nine month old...they lie about their lives like Lizzy the Indian Warren, they get their positions off the backs of their husbands, Hillary Clinton, and the outstanding Liberal women just rolls on and on

but hey, they're not a quitter

Palin did a lot for Alaska in the time she was there...Too bad all you on the left like is people who are losers, liars, and act like they are ABOVE people because that's how you all are

Last edited:
Odd. Except for the child part? The Hildebeast did the same thing to get ahead... but still clings to Bill. :eusa_whistle:

/Random OT thought...

She clings to Bill because, while the country was ready to elect a Black man, it's not quite ready to elect a lesbian...

:lmao:

at-first-i-was-like-baby.jpg

I love Palin threads! Has she gotten around to reading a newspaper yet? Is she still dragging around the Down Syndrome child everywhere she goes? I am sure that the Republican party is pleased that they don't have to buy Todd's silk underwear any more!

For liberal/progressive strong women give up their children and make a stand for others to abort theirs up to nine month old...they lie about their lives like Lizzy the Indian Warren, they get their positions off the backs of their husbands, Hillary Clinton, and the outstanding Liberal women just rolls on and on

but hey, they're not a quitter

Palin did a lot for Alaska in the time she was there...Too bad all you on the left like is people who are losers, liars, and act like they are ABOVE people because that's how you all are

She quit as beging governer; then she quit from a 5K race she entered; then quit from her national bus tour; then she quit from Fox.

And the bran-dead right hoist the Quitter from Twitter up onto their shoulders like a heroine because to them, guitting is winning.

Forum List

Back