Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

How about david Vitter who was caught wearing diapers to his now dead favorite prostitute?

you guys are going to run him for gov next

Vitter was forgiven for his sins. He never abandoned his kids nor his wife. She forgave him and so did the people of Louisiana who voted him back in office.

You've jumped track. This is about who's the better mother who exhibits good moral character with ethical values between Governor Palin and gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis from Texas. Stay on the topic of the thread my little sensitive liberal.

Anyone who puts that kind of racist picture of the first couple as his avatar really has no standing on good moral character or ethic values in any way shape or form.

You've jumped track. This is about who's the better mother who exhibits good moral character with ethical values between Governor Palin and gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis from Texas. Stay on the topic of the thread my little sensitive liberal.

Anyone who puts that kind of racist picture of the first couple as his avatar really has no standing on good moral character or ethic values in any way shape or form.
Stay on the topic of the thread my little sensitive liberal.

Anybody who posts an avatar that looks like himself gets what it deserves.

Last edited:
From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Dude...Palin is a loser. She had to go to five different colleges to find one that would let her graduate with a degree in journalism. Palin wasn't even married when she conceived Trak. She also admitted to premarital sex, did a shitty job raising her daughters - one who preached abstinance but fucked her way out of high school into pregnancy while sharing booze with her other underage sister as they spewed homophobic slurs and "fuck" all over the internet.

Her son's a drug addict forced to join the military by a Wasilla judge - or go to prison.

So cut the crap about what a great person Palin is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And Wendy's a Harvard Law graduate. Palin can't spell Harvard, but apparently she can see it from her front porch.

Oh. Popularity? Puhleeze! SHE WALKED AWAY FROM HER JOB AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA, PISSED OFF THE ENTIRE STATE WITH HER CRONYISM AND BRIBES, AND IS DESPISED IN WASILLA!

While we're at it, did Wendy ever advocate civil war or secession of the state she lived in?

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Dude...Palin is a loser. She had to go to five different colleges to find one that would let her graduate with a degree in journalism. Palin wasn't even married when she conceived Trak. She also admitted to premarital sex, did a shitty job raising her daughters - one who preached abstinance but fucked her way out of high school into pregnancy while sharing booze with her other underage sister as they spewed homophobic slurs and "fuck" all over the internet.

Her son's a drug addict forced to join the military by a Wasilla judge - or go to prison.

So cut the crap about what a great person Palin is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And Wendy's a Harvard Law graduate. Palin can't spell Harvard, but apparently she can see it from her front porch.

Oh. Popularity? Puhleeze! SHE WALKED AWAY FROM HER JOB AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA, PISSED OFF THE ENTIRE STATE WITH HER CRONYISM AND BRIBES, AND IS DESPISED IN WASILLA!

While we're at it, did Wendy ever advocate civil war or secession of the state she lived in?
Your post is highly flawed. Palin, like many college students chose to attend different colleges during their education. Obama went to 4. As for your Track allegation, you don't know when he was conceived or if he was born premature and as for the drugs, you have no evidence of what you say. Even if that was the case he wouldn't have been able to enlist:

The Army addresses this issue in the Army Recruiting Regulation, Army Regulation 601-210, paragraph 4-8b: "Applicant who, as a condition for any civil conviction or adverse disposition or any other reason through a civil or criminal court, is ordered or subjected to a sentence that implies or imposes enlistment into the Armed Forces of the United States is not eligible for enlistment.."

As far as Bristol, she was one of many countless teens out of tens of millions of American teens who engaged in sex during high school. That is normal as is calling peers names. Didn't you? As for the slam on Palin, Palin never said she could see anything from her porch or house........like Russia which stupid liberals thought she did by confusing her with Tina Fey. I see you fell for it too. That is not surprising since you are a devout Obama disciple. As for Palin graciously stepping down. She put the state of Alaska first when she stepped down instead of letting the governors office be consumed by frivolous lawsuits by democrat operatives. That's courage and she showed pride and dignity doing it. When she stepped down the lawsuits stopped and all the pending ethics complaints were dismissed as being without merit. I'll say it again, she accomplished more than the two prior governors tried to do in the 965 days she was there. That's why she had a great approval ratings. She restructured the taxes in Alaska and brought the budgets under control which was in the billions. That's why she was chosen to lead to be VP and that's why she would make a outstanding president.

But with all this said, Sarah Palin never abandoned her children like Wendy Davis did.

Last edited:
Wendy Davis is a pile of shit that used her second husband's money to get ahead in life then left him....all the while losing custody of her 2 kids from two different men.

I glad all of you cons agree with Mcgarret who has the Obama's portrayed as apes in his avatar. Says alot.

Normal people see that avatar simply as two chimpanzees in human clothes.

Real racists see it as the President and the First Lady.

And you reveal your monkey-like racisim, FJO.

For shame you would associate with SM.

In attending those colleges Governor Palin never claimed special treatment as a "foreign student". Never took "foreign student" aid. Right there she's more ethically suitable for high office than......ahemmm.............

hmmm . . . absolutely no objective evidence for your claim about Obama.

You are a birfer, HBH, and that is so sad.

I really couldn't, Shakey, give a rat's ass where Your New Messiah was born. I am concerned that, according to His student ID posted elsewhere on this site, and according to numerous news citations, He claimed foreign student status when He claims He was born in Hawaii.

Now I know a Democrat like you would just call that "gaming the system" but I call it abuse of the system.

Now don't go asking for links 'cause I'm not going to do your work for you.;

Last edited:
Now I know a Democrat like you would just call that "gaming the system" but I call it abuse of the system.

Nah. We call it "Just another birfer here who is too dickless to admit it."

You're not stupid enough to be truly entertaining, and we've seen your kind of dishonesty a thousand times before. It's just boring. You don't seem to serve any useful purpose to anyone.

Forum List

Back