Governor Andrew Cuomo: NY to File Lawsuit Against Trump For Lack Of Assistance To Puerto Rico

He should be suing the governor of Puerto Rico and the mayor of San Juan. They are responsible for the lack of distribution of relief supplies. Hundreds of containers were sent but never opened for delivery to the people. that was not trump's fault.

He should be suing the governor of Puerto Rico and the mayor of San Juan. They are responsible for the lack of distribution of relief supplies. Hundreds of containers were sent but never opened for delivery to the people. that was not trump's fault.
Plus the rampant corruption in PR. A lot of the relief was stolen by gangs. Trump should have the governor arrested for allowing his relief.

Plus the rampant corruption in PR. A lot of the relief was stolen by gangs. Trump should have the governor arrested for allowing his relief.
There we go with throwing all the lefties in prison, again.

Andrew Cumhole is annoying and this won't go anywhere. Political posturing
There are a lot of people from Puerto Rico living in New York, and after the hurricane, I'm sure he got a lot more. He's looking for some reimbursement, I'm thinking. And he's posturing, I'll grant you that.

There we go with throwing all the lefties in prison, again.

best place for them :dance:

Trump should work out a deal with PR bond holders where they rebuilt the entire island as a tax free have and resort along the lines of Macau.

What would the response here be if the governor if texas did something similar?

A lot different I bet.

That is only one very small problem--hundreds of containers not distributed relative to the scale of that disaster is a drop in the bucket.

Well, whacha gonna do ? Unpresidented problems.
“This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,”

That is only one very small problem--hundreds of containers not distributed relative to the scale of that disaster is a drop in the bucket.

They got plenty of paper towels sent over and distributed personally by the President Of The United States.
What more could they possibly want?!!

Andrew Cumhole is annoying and this won't go anywhere. Political posturing
There are a lot of people from Puerto Rico living in New York, and after the hurricane, I'm sure he got a lot more. He's looking for some reimbursement, I'm thinking. And he's posturing, I'll grant you that.

Does the red States get reimbursement from the blue states since a bunch of their citzens fled the liberal hurricane of high taxes and misery?

several govt officials in PR have been indicted in connection with corruption and theft regarding the hurricane relief supplies that were sent by FEMA. all democrats by the way

Forum List

Back