Governor Abbott tells Biden to shove his vaccine mandates on the Texas National Guard.

Cool. Was the vaccine a new or old vaccine that they just ramped up the administration timeline for? Thanks
I have a whole thread about this if you want to continue discussing the subject.

Don't mess with Texas, Joe.

Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas , on Tuesday released a letter announcing his intention to sue the federal government for what he claimed is an unconstitutional vaccine mandate for the Texas National Guard.

"As the commander-in-chief of Texas’s militia, I have issued a straightforward order to every member of the Texas National Guard within my chain of command: Do not punish any guardsman for choosing not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott wrote in the letter, which was addressed to Maj. Gen. Tracy Norris, Adjutant General of the Texas Military Department.

"Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief under our federal or state Constitutions. And as long as I am your commander-in-chief, I will not tolerate efforts to compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott continued.

This Abbot guy is a dope, as he was exposed with his disaster relative to the energy crisis in Texas.

You would have handled an unexpected winter storm much better right ?
He did not spend the money to keep the energy flow from freezing. Others did and had different results, yes? Y'all wanna review this crap all over again?

Whatever that means.
My new nickname for you
Iwaamybobba
angry.gif

Forum List

Back