Government Will Take Almost Half Your Paycheck in 2013

After doing the quick figures (without my actual last year returns), I paid 27% tax on federaol/state/city taxation alone.

How dare the Government take a portion of my money in order to provide services and goods that I use on a daily basis!

This is an OUTRAGE!

:lol:

Which ones are those?

Roads
Public School
Police
Fire
Social Security
Infrastructure

Wait, are you that thin in the head? Do I really need to list them?

In addition, I have no problem with paying for services that I myself do not currently use. Medicare, SS, VA and all of those things that help those that are in a lesser state of health/living than myself.. But, I guess that is my "weakness".. Eh?

Don't forget the all elitist use of public golf courses that repubs demand stay funded even in a recession.

So i worked three months just to pay the governments to waste money. Not including other taxations at all.

Welcome to the new slavery for those who haven't figured it out yet.

The majority of what you listed is paid for via state, local, and property taxes, not federal.

Indeed it is!

Perhaps I can direct your attention to the image that the OP posted:

special-middle-class-marginal-tax-rates-REV.jpg

Strange, it seems to mention something.. Something about Federal, Local taxes combined.

See, I just proved the relevance of my post. :eusa_clap:

in all levels of taxation, the government has been confiscating close to or over 50% of my pay for a while...

I bet though, if the free loaders and entitlement junkies would be taxed to the same degree, suddenly they would be calling for lower tax rates and be worried about the wasteful and extensive government spending that facilitates the taxation

I fucked up too. I paid 37% of my income to federal/state/city taxes alone. Sorry about that.

in all levels of taxation, the government has been confiscating close to or over 50% of my pay for a while...

I bet though, if the free loaders and entitlement junkies would be taxed to the same degree, suddenly they would be calling for lower tax rates and be worried about the wasteful and extensive government spending that facilitates the taxation

Can you list the people you'd like to raise taxes on? The elderly surviving on social security? Those who care for their family on less than 25,000 a year? The disabled?

you have that exactly right. What we need is a fair flat tax. Everybody needs some skin in the game. and we should all be treated equally as far as taxation goes.

Can you list the people you'd like to raise taxes on? The elderly surviving on social security? Those who care for their family on less than 25,000 a year? The disabled?

Anyone who is not paying federal income tax currently... being a proponent of the true flat tax with the elimination of deductions, loopholes, etc, if that means you go from zero to paying 15% or whatever rate is determined, so be it...

There is no reason at all why so many have been taken out of 'the game' on federal income taxation.. you want equality in treatment, it comes with taxation too

So i worked three months just to pay the governments to waste money. Not including other taxations at all.

Welcome to the new slavery for those who haven't figured it out yet.

It's the same as the old tax slavery, now it is under Oblama and you hate it?
you need more deductions, get married, have a kid.:razz:

Anyone who is not paying federal income tax currently... being a proponent of the true flat tax with the elimination of deductions, loopholes, etc, if that means you go from zero to paying 15% or whatever rate is determined, so be it...

There is no reason at all why so many have been taken out of 'the game' on federal income taxation.. you want equality in treatment, it comes with taxation too

Poor people are gaming the system by being poor!

Ive thought about a flat tax, I think it could work. However I would never support anything that raises taxes on those living below the poverty line, period.

So, almost 5 months into the year, I begin to claim "my" portion of MY earnings.

Isn't that nice of the government? To let me keep a little over 50% of my money? Sure is noce of those thieves. I can wait to vote for another thief this November.

Hey, don't get pissy jusy because you earn 200k more a year than me. Find more deductions.

So, almost 5 months into the year, I begin to claim "my" portion of MY earnings.

Isn't that nice of the government? To let me keep a little over 50% of my money? Sure is noce of those thieves. I can wait to vote for another thief this November.

It does not matter what political party they are part of they all tax us, and we need to stop the entitlement ideaology of our governemnts and certain departments like the para military units of the police.

I fucked up too. I paid 37% of my income to federal/state/city taxes alone. Sorry about that.

Now lets add in the payroll tax of 7.65%

I'm now paying 44.65% and i haven't even bought anything yet.

So if my tax bracket for federal pay goes up in 2013, the article is about spot on. I will be taxed

47.65% of my income before I even spend a dime of it.

Forum List

Back