Government tells Americans to stop eating cookie dough

yes its a recommendation you lib loon. Just like all the other EPA and food standards they put in place and enforce.

Hey, it's not like the banned certain light bulbs and bloomingidiot wanted to tell them what size soda cups they should drink from. You can't get that through their heads and that is why this government is now walking all over us.

exactly...there are dozens of examples of the looney left telling the right how to live, what to drive etc....

And there are equal examples of the looney right telling people how to live, when they can drink, who they can have sex with, who they can marry etc.

And while I disagree with laws that attempt to control consenting adult behavior, laws that require seat belts, helmets, fire extinguishers, and yes, even bans on overly large soda buckets are attempting to address an actual issue, a health or safety concern...unlike bans on the selling of alcohol on Sundays or anti sodomy laws.

Last edited:
Raw milk is far superior in nutrition then processed milk.
its not FAR superior.....there is not that much of a difference between raw and pasteurized.....
Except one is far safer, and it isn't the raw stuff from a cow's teat.
depends on the dairy.....out here Alta Dena had the State of California breathing down their backs in the raw milk line.....i lived right by their Dairy...they were rated the cleanest Dairy in the State and tested their milk daily....never knew anyone back then who got sick....
Learn what the word subjective means...
oh ok....in other words....because it can and has been safe with the right precautions....i dont want to discuss it.....gotcha......

Hard to tell who is the dumbest fuck, Staph, or PoliticalShit.

Staph is the least intelligent regular poster here.
you have to be kidding.....try shootspeaders or guno.....nothing but racial bigoted bullshit....

Nah....I'm talking intelligence....not personality or level of ignorance. Both of those guys are far more intelligent than Staph. Not even close. They are both smarter than Mud and BigDerp too.

Last edited:
It is very strange how the Libs responding on page 1 rely on the Gov for to get through their daily lives.
There's nothing of the sort on page one. What I see are righties turning a simple, common sense recommendation into an "order from the government".

The Government suggests not eating artery clogging cookie dough, then the next thing you know the Government will be forcing Righties to do jumping jacks in the town square. LOL!

the hate from the left doesn't even stop for the Holidays. Isn't it something to behold?

ugly people in this country and a few are on this board. that's just sad and they don't care that they advertise it for all to see

This might give you a clue as to why they are so hateful: That lovely party they belong to.

SNIP:

The DNC Issues a Helpful Handbook for Ruining Christmas
By Emily Zanotti on 12.22.14 | 4:16PM
Back around Thanksgiving, Think Progress released a set of talking points that liberals could take with them to the Thanksgiving dinner table just in case someone got a little to hopped up on cranberry sauce and started in on Obamacare. It was full of not-super-helpful, poorly-researched "facts" that could be easily accessed between courses, turning what would otherwise be a quietly resentful family gathering into an all out blood feud.
Since that was clearly so successful - as there were no recorded Thanksgiving murders related directly to political chat - the DNC has decided to release a second edition: a "virtual pamphlet" that will provide you with simple, on-the-go rebuttals to "your Republican uncle," because clearly only elderly males would consider themselves aligned with a more conservative ideology. The pamphlet is, howver, much better than the Think Progress manual. Instead of covering only one topic (Obamacare), the pamphlet fields a variety of hot-button issues, and snaps them back into the outfield with the subtle ease that can only be found with total self-delusion.
pamphlet.PNG

According to the DNC, the November election results weren't a widespread dismissal of Democratic policies, because voters approved non-binding minimul wage measures and voted down "personhood amendments," which even National Right to Life, the nation's foremost pro-life organization, opposed. And Democrats have much to be excited for for 2016! The Republicans might run someone with the last name of Bush! And they don't have to run a second time on Obama's record!

all of it here:
The DNC Issues a Helpful Handbook for Ruining Christmas The American Spectator

In addition to being the least intelligent person here, Staph is the most likely to accuse others of being hateful and nasty.....moments before or moments after spewing hate and nastiness.

True story.

In addition to being the least intelligent person here, Staph is the most likely to accuse others of being hateful and nasty.....moments before or moments after spewing hate and nastiness.

True story.
then she is no different then many others here LL.....on both sides......

True story.
then she is no different then many others here LL.....on both sides......

Sure.....lots of people do that shit. Doesn't make it a good thing to do.

Notice how the thread was turned onto me? All over something posted on the Government. amazing isn't it?

sad sad sad but its like they just can't help themselves.

OH WELL, hopefully they might have a Happier New Year...

now carry on

the hate from the left doesn't even stop for the Holidays. Isn't it something to behold?

ugly people in this country and a few are on this board. that's just sad and they don't care that they advertise it for all to see

Maybe if you'd learn to conduct yourself like something less than the most repugnant person on the planet, you wouldn't inspire so much hatred,

you awful awful awful person.

Notice how the thread was turned onto me? All over something posted on the Government. amazing isn't it?

sad sad sad

I assure you, my comments here have nothing to do with this thread. The thread is simply you regurgitating a dishonest claim fed to you by some idiot on Glenn Beck's website. Not much more to it. Others have taken the thread and had a discussion about milk and eggs.....and the overall effectiveness of health and safety guidelines. It hasn't been a discussion about government intrusion into our lives or about the government ordering anyone to do anything. That's what an idiot thinks the issue is.

You failed in your thread. It was saved by others and you ended up being a bystander.

I've been eating cookie dough and real home made Caesar dressing with raw eggs all my life and have never once gotten sick from them.

So mind your own fucking business.

Forum List

Back