Government shutdown: There may be method in Trump's madness ...

“A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak”

-Donald Trump 2013#TrumpShutdown #GOPshutdown #shutdown #governmentshutdown #

did you call it that when Clinton shut it down?

Oh, I remember, then it was Clinton showing the GOP who was boss. you fricken libs, nothing but hypocrisy.

Apparently, only a democratic president who shuts down the government is weak, according to Trump.

do you remember when Obama said that increasing the national debt is a sign of a failed president? Then he proceeded to double it in 8 years.

Do you have a link to Obama saying that?

Oh, he did not double it...close but not quite.

Actually what he said is that it's un-patriotic, it's irresponsible.

“A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak”

Oh, I remember, then it was Clinton showing the GOP who was boss. you fricken libs, nothing but hypocrisy.

Apparently, only a democratic president who shuts down the government is weak, according to Trump.

do you remember when Obama said that increasing the national debt is a sign of a failed president? Then he proceeded to double it in 8 years.

funny how this stuff always comes back to bite them in the ass

In politics, you have to watch everything you do or say. I'd be willing to bet that even DumBama didn't expect to be President.

Well, it is all academic, since Trump has backed down (again) about shutting down the government. What a big surprise!

He made the right choice, a shutdown just waste money and accomplishes nothing. He was dumb to threaten to do it, but smart to not follow through.

In politics, you have to watch everything you do or say. I'd be willing to bet that even DumBama didn't expect to be President.

Another thing him and Trump share.

here ya go, in his own words

and yes, not quite doubled, but very close.

here ya go, in his own words

and yes, not quite doubled, but very close.

Thanks. Ray beat you to it!

It is amazing how every thread about Trump somehow gets diverted to a thread about Obama by Trump supporters, in spite of the fact that Obama is not the president and never will be. Granted, it make me long for the days when we had a president who was dignified, but other than that, it is just a waste of band width.

that is done to point out the hypocrisy of you libs who criticize Trump for doing the exact same things that Obama and Clinton did.

its not a diversion, its merely showing how disingenuous you libs are.

Another thing him and Trump share.

LOL, unlike some on this forum I have a life away from my computer and only log into this once or twice a day for 30 minutes or so.

It is amazing how every thread about Trump somehow gets diverted to a thread about Obama by Trump supporters, in spite of the fact that Obama is not the president and never will be. Granted, it make me long for the days when we had a president who was dignified, but other than that, it is just a waste of band width.

that is done to point out the hypocrisy of you libs who criticize Trump for doing the exact same things that Obama and Clinton did.

yet people like you keep telling us how different Trump is....guess that is a bit disingenuous as well

Here is what I see coming for the republican party. They will do one of two things and that is to go against trump or when trump looses the next election so will the majority of republicans. I understand that a few of you who love Putin and his bots can't see what is coming down the pike for you. In this election people are not going to be able to fool themselves believing he will change once elected. When you read many of the posts here on this board and compare them with the report about what Russia was doing you find the exact same garbage on this board that was put out by Putin and his bots. Go read the report. A few of you should have to hang your head in shame that you have been duped.

yet people like you keep telling us how different Trump is....guess that is a bit disingenuous as well

He is different because he is:

1. not a lifetime politician
2. Independently wealthy, no one can buy him'
3. a successful businessman
4. a straight talker, sometimes to his own detriment
5. has kept most of his promises
6. puts the USA above the rest of the world and puts US citizens interests first.
7. Is not part of the globalist cabal
8. is putting light on the DC establishment and the corrupt media
9. Has the guts to take on China, Russia, NK, and the EU
10, is not Hillary

6. puts the USA above the rest of the world and puts US citizens interests first.
10, is not Hillary

Out of your 10, only 3 of them are accurate. a 30%, that is better than normal for you.

Here is what I see coming for the republican party. They will do one of two things and that is to go against trump or when trump looses the next election so will the majority of republicans. I understand that a few of you who love Putin and his bots can't see what is coming down the pike for you. In this election people are not going to be able to fool themselves believing he will change once elected. When you read many of the posts here on this board and compare them with the report about what Russia was doing you find the exact same garbage on this board that was put out by Putin and his bots. Go read the report. A few of you should have to hang your head in shame that you have been duped.

tell us, oh wise one, what exactly did Russia do? How exactly did Russia influence our election, which states, which precincts?

Then tell us exactly how Trump was involved with them. Did he place the facebook and google ads? did he pay for the fake dossier? duh no, Hillary did. Did he take millions in exchange for 20% of our uranium? Did he get 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Did he work with the FBI and DOJ to influence the election? Did he meet with the AG on a remote runway just before Hillary was exonerated for violating classified data protection laws?

I think its you that needs to brush up on what really happened in 2016.

The one thing that heir mewler has done is keep the corruption of the Hillary campaign, the FBI, DOJ and the Obama admin in the news.

BTW, since Manafort was convicted of tax evasion, why is Sharpton not already in jail for the same thing?

10, is not Hillary

Out of your 10, only 3 of them are accurate. a 30%, that is better than normal for you.

nope, 10 of 10, which is my usual 100%.

10, is not Hillary

you are a legend in your own mind that is for sure.

10, is not Hillary

most of my fans would disagree with you. Legend? maybe. but I prefer accurate, logical, sensible, intelligent factual poster, who has very little patience with far left hypocrites and perpetual liars. The only ones worse are posters like rightwinger and his sock Jake Starkey who only post the daily talking points provided to them by their dem/lib handlers.

10, is not Hillary

most of my fans would disagree with you. Legend? maybe. but I prefer accurate, logical, sensible, intelligent factual poster, who has very little patience with far left hypocrites and perpetual liars. The only ones worse are posters like rightwinger and his sock Jake Starkey who only post the daily talking points provided to them by their dem/lib handlers.

that is so cute! you have fans on an internet forum! Wow...I bet all your little buddies are impressed by that fact when they are hanging out in your basement with you.

Feel free to start a thread about Obama. I am sure that you can destroy his hopes of being elected president.

Forum List

Back