‘Government-Run’ Nonsense and other dubious right wing lies shot down

How about if I simply say, I don't want health insurance....period.

I don't want so called "Obamacare" or any other kind of "care" meaning insurance.

I won't have the option of not having it...will I ?

You right wing retarded acolytes have not even basic the understanding of how a single payer system will help, not hurt the economy and the consumers, you just go on repeating the same BS that right wing equally retarded bloggers and pundits keep repeating.

The single payer system makes it cheaper and less expensive because it actually would force doctors to compete for those Medicaid and Medicare dollars as opposed to randomly naming whatever price they like, which is normally always high. For example, if the surgery for cataract removal on average costs about $5000 as the market value, different doctors are going to have to compete for that $5000 under the single payer system and will not be able to charge $9000 and $10000 for the same surgery. Under the current system, if a eye cataract surgery costs $5000 on average and some doctors are charging $9000 and $10000 for it, they will pay that $9000 or $10000 and make up that $4000-$5000 difference raising up premiums on the consumer to cover it, and that's not even including premium raises they enact to cover the costs of the uninsured who don't pay. A single payer system eliminates and stops doctors from charging astronomical costs and stops health insurance companies from raising premiums to cover loses.

The Republicans originally wanted the single payer system but abandoned and went against it because they don't want Obama and the Democrats to get credit for doing something that is actually fiscally prudent, that's incredibly dumb on their part.

Leftists fail to understand that single-payer makes medicine far less attractive as a career, because school loans will take longer and longer to pay back.

We're shorthanded on family practitioners. And it's only going to get worse.

U.S. Faces Shortage of Doctors - WSJ.com

You right wing retarded acolytes have not even basic the understanding of how a single payer system will help, not hurt the economy and the consumers, you just go on repeating the same BS that right wing equally retarded bloggers and pundits keep repeating.

dont want .gov care

will pay more

thanks

No, you're wrong and stupid and will continue to pay more regardless, the single payer option prevents that, retards like to demonize the government and don't realize how much "government" is already taking are of you.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

'Government-Run Nonsense.' Should have just stopped right there. Why would anyone want more Government-Run anything? What's wrong with these people?

The Mandate is Bullshit. It's as Un-American as it gets. Hopefully the courts will listen to logic & reason and rule it Un-Constitutional.

I don't want so called "Obamacare" or any other kind of "care" meaning insurance.

Nope. Liberals know what's best for you...or else.

Yes, I have heard the justification for this by people saying....well, if you get sick you become a burden on the system so you should pay.

I could use that rationalization to say we should round up all the fatties in this country and force them to lose weight. If they stay fat, they represent a larger (pardon the pun) liability to the health care system. I'd like to see them justify that !

Nope. Liberals know what's best for you...or else.

Yes, I have heard the justification for this by people saying....well, if you get sick you become a burden on the system so you should pay.

I could use that rationalization to say we should round up all the fatties in this country and force them to lose weight. If they stay fat, they represent a larger (pardon the pun) liability to the health care system. I'd like to see them justify that !

Don't give them any ideas. The left likes them some totalitarianism.

The single payer system makes it cheaper and less expensive because it actually would force doctors to compete for those Medicaid and Medicare dollars as opposed to randomly naming whatever price they like, which is normally always high. For example, if the surgery for cataract removal on average costs about $5000 as the market value, different doctors are going to have to compete for that $5000 under the single payer system and will not be able to charge $9000 and $10000 for the same surgery. Under the current system, if a eye cataract surgery costs $5000 on average and some doctors are charging $9000 and $10000 for it, they will pay that $9000 or $10000 and make up that $4000-$5000 difference raising up premiums on the consumer to cover it, and that's not even including premium raises they enact to cover the costs of the uninsured who don't pay. A single payer system eliminates and stops doctors from charging astronomical costs and stops health insurance companies from raising premiums to cover loses.

The Republicans originally wanted the single payer system but abandoned and went against it because they don't want Obama and the Democrats to get credit for doing something that is actually fiscally prudent, that's incredibly dumb on their part.

Leftists fail to understand that single-payer makes medicine far less attractive as a career, because school loans will take longer and longer to pay back.

Dave,

With all due respect, this does not matter to me. The invitation is for them to show me that health care will cost less under their system and if they do...I'll shut up.

I don't care if it costs 50% less and is 2 times better. I simply don't want the federal government in my health insurance program. It is not within their scope....period. So all this besides the point. I am not shutting up.

I could care less if they were perfect in executing this system (which they are not).

Why can't they all decide to ban together and find a system that works for them ? Why do they have to drag us in too ?

Last edited:
No, you're wrong and stupid and will continue to pay more regardless, the single payer option prevents that, retards like to demonize the government and don't realize how much "government" is already taking are of you.

yes anyone who doesnt want their health care from the govenrment is wrong, stupid and retarded

Based on this post, I can only assume you don't want health care from the government.

Dave,

With all due respect, this does not matter to me. The invitation is for them to show me that health care will cost less under their system and if they do...I'll shut up.

I don't care if it costs 50% less and is 2 times better. I simply don't want the federal government in my health insurance program. It is not within their scope....period.

I could care less if they were perfect in executing this system (which they are not).
Indeed. This is symptomatic of leftism: Ready, fire, aim! They have no clue what the real-world impact will be, and they don't much care -- because they don't spend much time in the real world.

The Constitution does not grant the Federal government the authority to provide healthcare for all citizens. But then, leftists don't much care for the Constitution, either.

The Constitution does not grant the Federal government the authority to provide healthcare for all citizens. But then, leftists don't much care for the Constitution, either.

And that is pretty much where I am at.

I don't want to hear about "cheaper"...I am currently reading up on the history of Social Security and what a millstone it has become after about a 30 year honeymoon.

The point is that the Federal Government should not touch it.

I am more than happy to have that conversation within my state and if the states want to create portability...fine. Pass an amendment.

After all....what I keep hearing from the howlers on the left is how 2000% of this nation wants universal health care.....should be no problem....passing an amendment.

daveman has no real arguments against the single payer system so he makes untruthful claims that its unconstitutional and demeans government, and liberals as not knowing anything despite the fact that it was the Republitards that originally wanted the single payer system of universal healthcare. Its better to make personal attacks instead acknowledging that the single payer system drives down costs.

Dave,

I don't care if it costs 50% less and is 2 times better. I simply don't want the federal government in my health insurance program. It is not within their scope....period.

Indeed. This is symptomatic of leftism: Ready, fire, aim! They have no clue what the real-world impact will be, and they don't much care -- because they don't spend much time in the real world.

Name the part of the Constitution and section where universal healthcare is forbidden, otherwise stop repeating rightwing talking points.

Dave,

I don't care if it costs 50% less and is 2 times better. I simply don't want the federal government in my health insurance program. It is not within their scope....period. So all this besides the point. I am not shutting up.

Why can't they all decide to ban together and find a system that works for them ? Why do they have to drag us in too ?

Well numbskull,even under a single payer system you do have a choice about your health care, the federal government isn't involved in that, its about the costs and at this rate without a single payer system costs are going to skyrocket, you rightwing monkeys can't have it both ways, you want to be fiscally smart then do it.

Name the part of the Constitution and section where universal healthcare is forbidden, otherwise stop repeating rightwing talking points.

It's this sort of comment that proves education has failed us. The Constitution is a specification of the powers granted to the government by the people, not a list of prohibitions on government.

Seriously, read the Federalist Papers. Read some basic American history.

And that is pretty much where I am at.

I don't want to hear about "cheaper"...I am currently reading up on the history of Social Security and what a millstone it has become after about a 30 year honeymoon.

The point is that the Federal Government should not touch it.

I am more than happy to have that conversation within my state and if the states want to create portability...fine. Pass an amendment.

After all....what I keep hearing from the howlers on the left is how 2000% of this nation wants universal health care.....should be no problem....passing an amendment.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back