Government funding for skeptics!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So......clearly the time has come for climate skeptics to start having significant increases to funding, after all, why should virtually ALL funding go to climate alarmists? In this political season, this needs to be debated at a national level. Many prominent scientists are saying that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to make definitive calls on what is causing global warming. And since current funding only goes into looking at CO2 as the only factor ( and lets face it.....how stoopid is that? ) is it not time to get a balanced volume of literature on this subject?? Or do we continue with this rigged consensus?

Trump has been talking about it...........go..........go...........go............:rock::rock::rock:

www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2014/01/02/dark-money-funds-to...

www.cfact.org/2015/03/08/silencing-skeptics-financing-alarmists

www.quora.com › … › Science › Scientific Research

www.nationalreview.com/article/414359/global-warming-follow-money...

freebeacon.com/...criminal-investigation-of-climate-change-skeptics

ps......we see board members in here talking about "real science" all the time. Well.......if they are so interested in "real" science, there should be 100% consensus by all sides in support of additional funding for climate science skeptics!!! Otherwise, clearly we are talking "fascist" science s0ns!!!:flameth:

Talk about a dumb point. You don't get funding for attempting to prove this or that, you get funding for investigating questions concerning areas not well understood in that particular discipline. What is torquing the jaws of our deniers is that they are so fucking stupid they don't know how to submit a request for a grant, and lack the credentials for getting those grants, in any case.

You see, the skeptics are approaching this with the attitude they are going to disprove AGW. If they wish to actually do that, then they need to disprove the physical laws that determine the absorption spectra of the various GHG's. And they need to explain exactly what the forcing is that is warming our oceans and atmosphere. They cannot do this, and are just trying to discredit the whole of the scientific establishment in this nation, and every other nation.

As the globe continues to warm, and we see increasingly wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming, the braying of the lying assholes that deny that anything at all is happening will become more obvious to the people that are being adversely affected by the changes. And there will be political repercussions.

Talk about a dumb point. You don't get funding for attempting to prove this or that, you get funding for investigating questions concerning areas not well understood in that particular discipline. What is torquing the jaws of our deniers is that they are so fucking stupid they don't know how to submit a request for a grant, and lack the credentials for getting those grants, in any case.

You see, the skeptics are approaching this with the attitude they are going to disprove AGW. If they wish to actually do that, then they need to disprove the physical laws that determine the absorption spectra of the various GHG's. And they need to explain exactly what the forcing is that is warming our oceans and atmosphere. They cannot do this, and are just trying to discredit the whole of the scientific establishment in this nation, and every other nation.

As the globe continues to warm, and we see increasingly wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming, the braying of the lying assholes that deny that anything at all is happening will become more obvious to the people that are being adversely affected by the changes. And there will be political repercussions.

A dumb point?

So I guess doctors interested in finding out more about cancer would say, "Fuck this.....we know we cant cure it. No more research!!"

duh

Einstein would disagree Ray.:coffee: Not speculative.....it is in his writings. Frankly, the whole approach that supporters of alarmist science take injure their efforts to persuade the public. There is no debating this. It looks to most like they have something to hide when alternative views are attempted ( in vicious fashion btw ) to be shut down. Sounds kinda facist to me!!:eusa_naughty: Certainly doesn't sound like anybody who is really interested in "science". Tens of thousands of scientists feel strongly that there is still much research to be done on the climate, and really, this notion that warming is tied only to CO2........THAT is the stoopidest thing most people have ever heard!! As absurd as it gets and that's just plain old common sense.

Lets face it........the alarmist community is made up of progressives whose "silence the other side" approach has historically costs the lives of tens of millions of lives.........also not up for debate. Disagree with a progressive? The response 100% of the time is destruction......to whatever ends necessary. These people will forever desperately cling to the established narrative and anybody who gets in their way will be freight trained.

Its called bogus science of the 21st century. Any of the truly great iconic scientists would concur......they would see the dictatorship of science that is modern science.

Why would people truly interested in establishing increased scientific knowledge be against this?

Well.......they wouldn't if they were a facist!!!:up:

Skook, care to tell us some more about how the Sandy Hook shooting was all a government hoax?

The point is that you're an insane conspiracy nutter, and your global warming conspiracy raving is just another example of the way you embrace nearly every stupid conspiracy theory that you see.

If I was running, when asked about support for GW theories, I'd pledge to host a series of high visibility PUBLIC DEBATES at the WH. Maybe 3 or 4 of them. With balanced representation on the panels.

I'd toss Neil deAsse and Watts in there for Ratings. Just use the Index of the IPCC science reports as topic guides.
THEN I'd poll the panelists with the same questions asked of 1500 climate scientists by von Storch 18 years ago..

And task GISS to publish the proceedings and prepare a "short summary" for a general education resource and public information..

Skook, care to tell us some more about how the Sandy Hook shooting was all a government hoax?

The point is that you're an insane conspiracy nutter, and your global warming conspiracy raving is just another example of the way you embrace nearly every stupid conspiracy theory that you see.

lol.......all kinds of shit happens when the reality manufacturing company knows that there are the masses all curled up on their comfy couches cuddling their furry cats, eating Ben and Jerrys and watching Modern Family!! The zombie factor is ratcheted up so high, these people don't even have to try hard anymore!! But I did try to put my 12G shotgun into the glove compartment of my Mustang and a few boxes of 12G shells. Wouldn't fit!!!:biggrin:

Forum List

Back