Government Advisors say Not To Consume Alcohol, Tomatoes or Lamb

It is not evident that the left-wing social zealot crowd has even read the constitution. At this stage of our sufferance at the hands of Washington, every dumb-ass agenda group intoxitacted on their perceived position of political invulnerability is going to try to force us to wear every thing they have hanging in the closet.

Government Advisors say Not To Consume Alcohol, Tomatoes or Lamb

GREAT!...just when my lamb is finally fattening up on that steady diet of hothouse tomatoes and beer, they tell me it's bad for the environment.

are yall just that stupid....as in too stupid for skin?

the article is simply making that point that with a growing population and all...we should be concertrating of the foods that are grown with less energy and produce more...i am not sure why lamb was selected...i think muslims like goat a whole lot too.. lambs do take a lot of care etc....

this is not the first article suggesting food shortage and that we should be preparation to produce more food with as little energy as you can...say goodbye to beef, cow's milk, both take lots of energy for their return...say hello to rabbits...(i am so sorry jillain) rabbits reproduce...and reach eatablie weight in weeks not months.

but hey if i really wanted to scare you ...i would discuss water shortages

Forum List

Back