Governer Palin to Congress: More earmarks, please!

Sorry Sonny...No matter what Palin said or promised in the comapaign, SHE is in NO position to change anything...SHE LOST.....shes powerless.....
But..
Some asshole that made campaign promises WON and CAN do what he promised, but instead ignores his promises....THATS BEING A HYPOCRITE .....

So it's okay if Palin said one thing and did another because she's a Republican? Just admit it -you're a partisan asshole who doesn't see anything other than his own point of view.

Weren't you leaving?
only a blind partisan asshole would think that

she didnt say to put all that shit in the bill
but you damn right she wanted to get Alaska their share
but you god damn know Alaskans will be paying for it

So she wanted to make sure that there were earmarks in the bill for Alaska.

It's okay, this isn't the first time she's been called out as a hypocrite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6l1hAVSZWI]YouTube - CNN Sarah Palin Earmarks[/ame]

So it's okay if Palin said one thing and did another because she's a Republican? Just admit it -you're a partisan asshole who doesn't see anything other than his own point of view.

Weren't you leaving?

says the person who thought it was ok for Obama to blow 150 million on his inauguration, but not ok for Palin to spend 150 grand on her wardrobe.
no shit
and then was so much of a fucking idiot he bought into every fucking idiotic conspiracy on her family
even AFTER the election

Absolutely. You bring your family out into the public and parade them off, they're fair game. It says a lot about your parenting skills if you've got a daughter under 18 who's pregnant and dropped out of school.

Weren't you leaving?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6l1hAVSZWI]YouTube - CNN Sarah Palin Earmarks[/ame]
YOU are the fucking hypocrite

asshole

says the person who thought it was ok for Obama to blow 150 million on his inauguration, but not ok for Palin to spend 150 grand on her wardrobe.
no shit
and then was so much of a fucking idiot he bought into every fucking idiotic conspiracy on her family
even AFTER the election

Absolutely. You bring your family out into the public and parade them off, they're fair game. It says a lot about your parenting skills if you've got a daughter under 18 who's pregnant and dropped out of school.
then you are also saying it is fair game to attack Obama's kids

thats the difference between people like you and people like ME

How funny. You guys are willing to overlook Palin's hypocrisy but not Obama's. And how many of you right-wingers voted for her to be our VP?

In other words, Obama's hypocrisy matters more because of the D next to his name, but whenever a Republican is a hypocrite.. well, the elephant's shit don't stink, eh?

Losers.

one more time, Palin wasn't running against Obama for President. McCain was. and before you assume McCain would have died, his mother is 94 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Giving the Republican a pass... it's okay, no one's paying attention. She's just the leading contender for the 2012 RNC nomination. Who cares if she's a hypcorite?

obama is only the PRESIDENT right now. who cares if he's a hypocrite?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6l1hAVSZWI"]YouTube - CNN Sarah Palin Earmarks[/ame]

asshole

How am I the hypocrite? Where do I say it's okay for Obama to break his word? I don't say that and I think he should explain himself. He promised transparency and I'd like him to explain himself.

But at least I'm not some partisan hack who's blindly following the conservative or liberal agenda and anything someone of my belief values does wrong is A-OK and gets a pass.

She's a fucking hypocrite for coming out and saying she's AGAINST earmarks when she is clearly for them. That's what this thread and subject is about. You have a problem with Obama, go take it to an Obama thread about him contradicting himself on earmark reform.

FWIW, I don't think anyone should come out AGAINST earmarks. I think earmarks, for the most part, are GOOD things. Community youth centers, drug-rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, highway projects, parks, etc. The people of Iowa are thankful for the earmarks about pig poo stench - because a lot of them have to deal with it every day.

Now, if you have a problem with earmarks, then you have a problem with Sarah Palin and you should look for a candidate in 2012 that is against earmarks. Good luck, though.

Bobby Jindal's secret love affair with earmarks added up to more than $97 million in FY '08 | BuzzFlash.org

How funny. You guys are willing to overlook Palin's hypocrisy but not Obama's. And how many of you right-wingers voted for her to be our VP?

In other words, Obama's hypocrisy matters more because of the D next to his name, but whenever a Republican is a hypocrite.. well, the elephant's shit don't stink, eh?

Losers.

Sorry Sonny...No matter what Palin said or promised in the comapaign, SHE is in NO position to change anything...SHE LOST.....shes powerless.....
But..
Some asshole that made campaign promises WON and CAN do what he promised, but instead ignores his promises....THATS BEING A HYPOCRITE .....

Weren't you leaving?

Republicans in general can only act and react and function within the laws, regulations and operating procedure that are enacted and condoned by those that have the power to
make the rules we all live under....if the Dims see fit to steal from the nations treasury to buy votes, and that has become the NORMAL procedure of operation within the government....so be it....if we can't beat 'em...WE MUST JOIN THEM....:razz::lol:

no shit
even AFTER the election

and it says nothing about your parentlng skills when you raise your children in a racist church with a black David Duke for a pastor?

no shit
even AFTER the election

Obama hasn't paraded his kids around as perfect little flawless angels, but you want to attack little children, that's your choice. Bristol was 17 when she got pregnant - and I think even YOU are smart enough to know the difference between a 10 and 8 year old and a 17 year old.

YouTube - CNN Sarah Palin Earmarks

asshole

How am I the hypocrite? Where do I say it's okay for Obama to break his word? I don't say that and I think he should explain himself. He promised transparency and I'd like him to explain himself.

But at least I'm not some partisan hack who's blindly following the conservative or liberal agenda and anything someone of my belief values does wrong is A-OK and gets a pass.

She's a fucking hypocrite for coming out and saying she's AGAINST earmarks when she is clearly for them. That's what this thread and subject is about. You have a problem with Obama, go take it to an Obama thread about him contradicting himself on earmark reform.

FWIW, I don't think anyone should come out AGAINST earmarks. I think earmarks, for the most part, are GOOD things. Community youth centers, drug-rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, highway projects, parks, etc. The people of Iowa are thankful for the earmarks about pig poo stench - because a lot of them have to deal with it every day.

Now, if you have a problem with earmarks, then you have a problem with Sarah Palin and you should look for a candidate in 2012 that is against earmarks. Good luck, though.

Bobby Jindal's secret love affair with earmarks added up to more than $97 million in FY '08 | BuzzFlash.org
WRONG asshole

shes not FOR THEM
shes just making sure her Alaskan Citizens get they share bacause they will HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM
you are too fucking partisan to even understand that

Obama hasn't paraded his kids around as perfect little flawless angels, but you want to attack little children, that's your choice. Bristol was 17 when she got pregnant - and I think even YOU are smart enough to know the difference between a 10 and 8 year old and a 17 year old.
oh yes he has
just as much as Sarah Palin did
and if you WERENT the partisan fucking asshole you are, you would understand

if obama's daughters get pregnant, no one will know about it, because Obama will have his daughters get abortions.

But..

Weren't you leaving?

Republicans in general can only act and react and function within the laws, regulations and operating procedure that are enacted and condoned by those that have the power to make the rules we all live under....if the Dims see fit to steal from the nations treasury to buy votes, and that has become the NORMAL procedure of operation within the government....so be it....if we can't beat 'em...WE MUST JOIN THEM....:razz::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are fucking hilarious, dude. A Republican could be a child mollestor and you'd still vote for them over a religious Democrat. Partisan hack. You shouldn't even be taken seriously - no argument of yours will ever be valid - you're a blind Republican follower. Just continue to be a sheep and let the Jindals and Palins herd you around wherever they see fit. You're blind.

if obama's daughters get pregnant, no one will know about it, because Obama will have his daughters get abortions.
see, i'm not gonna go there with Obama's kids, because i dont attack a candidates kids no matter what age
the kids didnt choose their parents and the parents could do everything perfect and the kids still fuck up on their own
just as the parents can be total fuckups and still have kids turn out right

Weren't you leaving?

Republicans in general can only act and react and function within the laws, regulations and operating procedure that are enacted and condoned by those that have the power to make the rules we all live under....if the Dims see fit to steal from the nations treasury to buy votes, and that has become the NORMAL procedure of operation within the government....so be it....if we can't beat 'em...WE MUST JOIN THEM....:razz::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are fucking hilarious, dude. A Republican could be a child mollestor and you'd still vote for them over a religious Democrat. Partisan hack. You shouldn't even be taken seriously - no argument of yours will ever be valid - you're a blind Republican follower. Just continue to be a sheep and let the Jindals and Palins herd you around wherever they see fit. You're blind.
says the blind fucking partisan asshole

WRONG asshole
shes not FOR THEM
shes just making sure her Alaskan Citizens get they share bacause they will HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM

You can't have it both ways. You are either against them, just like John McCain is and you never allow any earmark spending to flow into your state at all, or you're like every single other Senator and you have no problem with it. You can't say "Oh I'm against earmarks, but hey, might as well get mine as long as everyone else is!" That's not a leader. A leader stands up to earmarks and rejects them if she is against them. She instructs her Senators and representatives to vote NO on any bill with earmarks and to never appropriate them for her state as she will never accept that money. Kind of like the Bridge to Nowhere, except she accepted the money and rejected the bridge!! :lol:

see, i'm not gonna go there with Obama's kids, because i dont attack a candidates kids no matter what age
the kids didnt choose their parents and the parents could do everything perfect and the kids still fuck up on their own
just as the parents can be total fuckups and still have kids turn out right

I am not attacking the kids with that statement. Just stating what I think would happen based on Obama's comments.
The kids should be off limits. I didn't like it when that college kid asked Chelsea why Hillary should be trusted when she wouldn't leave Bill. That was bullshit.
Even the mafia leaves kids out of it.

says the blind fucking partisan asshole

Before this election, I had never voted for a Democrat in my entire life. I was a Registered Republican from 1997 - 2008. When McCain picked Palin, I left the party. I've stated this millions of times and I disagree with Democrats more than I disagree with Republicans. But I will not sit here and say anyone of my candidate's are perfect. When Obama said the fundamentals of our economy are sound, I called him out on it. You won't see Sealybobo or Chris do that. And not once in this thread did I say it was OK for Obama to contradict himself. I called him out on that as well. But you Republicans REFUSE to call Palin out on her hypocracy... that's ok. I know most of you are blind sheep just following the herd. Keep following... the conservative movement will one day fall off a cliff. No, fuck sheep. You're like lemmings.

Say what you want about them. They're not my kids. I don't give a shit. I would never parade my family out as a national spectacle like Palin did.

WRONG asshole
shes not FOR THEM

You can't have it both ways. You are either against them, just like John McCain is and you never allow any earmark spending to flow into your state at all, or you're like every single other Senator and you have no problem with it. You can't say "Oh I'm against earmarks, but hey, might as well get mine as long as everyone else is!" That's not a leader. A leader stands up to earmarks and rejects them if she is against them. She instructs her Senators and representatives to vote NO on any bill with earmarks and to never appropriate them for her state as she will never accept that money. Kind of like the Bridge to Nowhere, except she accepted the money and rejected the bridge!! :lol:

Am I the only one who has noticed that David carefully avoids ever having to address the question of whether or not his starting premise is even accurate? Apparently, the only argument he's able to make is dependent on everyone letting him impose his worldview as the standard from the get-go.

I guess we'll have to assume that, in fact, they weren't earmarks at all, and David is desperately trying to keep anyone from noticing that he's been bullshitted by the leftwing talking points again.

Forum List

Back