Gov. Brewer: "I misspoke"

lol @ you fools who are actually buying this "I misspoke" crap and trying to deflect this to things Obama has said.

Fucking hacks.

She didn't "misspeak" she got caught lying.
Damn dude, looks like your liberal meltdown has already begun, Pre-november slaughter.

It's going to be beyond entertaining listening to the howling and cackling coming from you bots once reality sets in that Obama is officially a lame duck, and his asinine policies are tossed out the window for good!

LMAO!

:lol:

lol @ you fools who are actually buying this "I misspoke" crap and trying to deflect this to things Obama has said.

Fucking hacks.

Damn dude, looks like your liberal meltdown has already begun, Pre-november slaughter.

It's going to be beyond entertaining listening to the howling and cackling coming from you bots once reality sets in that Obama is officially a lame duck, and his asinine policies are tossed out the window for good!

LMAO!

Swing and a miss.

I want the GOP to take the House in November.

Fucking hacks.

LMAO!

Swing and a miss.

That's good, cause it's gonna happen just that way. it's good for you to pretend that you like it and to lie about liking it in a thread where you decry lying. it's just toooo precious. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fucking hacks.

LMAO!

Swing and a miss.

It'll make for some wicked awesome hypocrite hunting on The USMB.

God, this woman is such a joke.

Ariz. Gov. Says She 'Misspoke' On Beheadings - Politics News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

PHOENIX -- Gov. Jan Brewer rose to national fame defending the state's immigration law and warning of rising violence along the U.S.-Mexico border, including a claim that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert.
But the claim has come back to haunt her after her stammering debate performance in which she failed to back it up and ignored repeated questions on the issue from a scrum of reporters.
Brewer has spent the time since backtracking and trying to repair the damage done from her cringe-worthy debate against underdog challenger Terry Goddard.
"That was an error, if I said that," the Republican told The Associated Press on Friday. "I misspoke, but you know, let me be clear, I am concerned about the border region because it continues to be reported in Mexico that there's a lot of violence going on and we don't want that going into Arizona."

I love it when political fearmongering goes horribly wrong.

LMAO!

Swing and a miss.

That's good, cause it's gonna happen just that way. it's good for you to pretend that you like it and to lie about liking it in a thread where you decry lying. it's just toooo precious. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've only said it several times ...

I'm not a fan of a controlled gov't no matter what party has power.

I can understand your confusion though as I do defend the left a lot and I have a special distaste for right wing nuts but I'm not at all loyal to any party nor am I some ideologue. Just ask BOOOSHH and the GOP who had my support and vote up until 2004 or so.

Now Kerry on, you old hag.

"Manipulating" facts, figures and statistics, spreading innuendo, generalizations and stereotypes is the bread and butter of politics. Did she truly lie or just bend the facts to fit the agenda as she perceived her constituents wanted to see it, as all politicians do. It's also human nature to find that which validates our individual paradigm. In this light I also agree with Rhet2.

She made up something that wasn't true. She lied.

Okay. I'm (and I assume Rhet) are not making excuses for her. It's called removing the emotive factor and utilizing the analytic to discern the big picture. Or would you rather we emotively rant and rave about a minor side issue distracting from the real issues involved here? Would that make you feel better?

NO EXCUSES

At best, it was damned careless and stupid and definitely misleading -- about an issue of vital national importance, affecting hundreds of thousands of lives.

To divert the discussion to INSIGNIFICANT person-beating and person-bashing is also damned careless and stupid and EQUALLY MISLEADING --and at stake is the stability of our entire electoral process, affecting the entire nation.

We the People get the government WE ACCEPT and CONDONE.

I'm not condoning Brewer at all.

I'm DAMNING EVERY LAST ONE OF THE SO_CALLED "LEADERS" who cannot "get it right" -- who do NOT study the issues and KNOW what they're saying before they open their fat mouths to spew ignorance and bullshit across our faces --

There is NO EXCUSE AND NO TOLERANCE for any of that crap, Brewer or Obama or Pelosi or Ann Richards and Rick Perry and Arnold Swartzie-Butt or Ron Paul ALIKE.

And TRIPLE DAMN the media for fostering, accepting, encouraging and itself committing the exact same bullshit SPIT IN VOTER FACES for the sake of their own BIGOTED politicized and greedy CORPORATE BUTT-HEAD PROFITS.

And, if we do NOT stop with the ad hominem person-bashing snarling dog fight political weasel games among ourselves first and then among the political CRAP LORDS, and among the chief bullshit Bait and Switch MASTERS of Partial Information and Half-Truths, the Republic is as dead as Jefferson warned us it would be.

Brewer screwed up.

And the precept she shit on is the same precept the media (yeah, including FOX) and especially the political crap lords from ALL the parties not only violate but HATE with passion:

Tell the truth
the WHOLE truth
and NOTHING BUT the truth

OR KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH SHUT.

Last edited:

LMAO!

Swing and a miss.

Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back