Gov. Brewer: "I misspoke"

God, this woman is such a joke.

Ariz. Gov. Says She 'Misspoke' On Beheadings - Politics News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

PHOENIX -- Gov. Jan Brewer rose to national fame defending the state's immigration law and warning of rising violence along the U.S.-Mexico border, including a claim that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert.
But the claim has come back to haunt her after her stammering debate performance in which she failed to back it up and ignored repeated questions on the issue from a scrum of reporters.
Brewer has spent the time since backtracking and trying to repair the damage done from her cringe-worthy debate against underdog challenger Terry Goddard.
"That was an error, if I said that," the Republican told The Associated Press on Friday. "I misspoke, but you know, let me be clear, I am concerned about the border region because it continues to be reported in Mexico that there's a lot of violence going on and we don't want that going into Arizona."

Now she is saying she didnt say it at all. I just saw this on Olberman. Wow.

anybody with a pea sized brain knew when she said it she was talking about the beheadings in Mexico. It's just librturds that have to have these things explained to them so their gin soaked minds can comprehend.

Let the people decide what she was talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbbIinH8Is]YouTube - Brewer Claims Illegal Immigrants Are Beheading People[/ame]

Are you saying that Arizona law enforcement patrols Mexico? Talk about pea brain.

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”
–Barack Obama, 2007 campaign speech on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.

"What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…”- Barack Obama interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who corrected him: “Christian faith.”

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.” –Barack Obama, health care roundtable, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.”
–Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"It's like — it was like Special Olympics, or something." — Barack Obama, responding to a question from Jay Leno on NBC's Tonight Show about his shoddy bowling game.

"Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," - Joe Biden to a man in a wheelchair

"This is a big fucking deal" - Joe Biden in front of the entire nation on a live broadcast.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." -Biden

Shall we continue???

I thought we weren't allowed to bring up the mistakes of one side to defend the mistakes of the other.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!

Lemme straighten you out here Charles,.....When a liberal makes a speaking error like this one - they "misspoke". When a conservative does it, they are " God Damned LIARS!!"

Zandy...in your opinion, did Gov. Brewer misspeak, or is she a goddamn liar?

Um no it just shows he is human. When ever you speak in public a lot you are bound to make a few misstatements.

The funny thing is how Liberals always dismiss it when a liberal does it, and jump all over an obvious mistake and call it a lie when a Conservative does it.

Anyone who watched it knew she was referring to the ones on Mexico and just misspoke. Only a partisan hack would believe she was actually was trying to lie and convince people the bodies were turning up in the US.

Lemme straighten you out here Charles,.....When a liberal makes a speaking error like this one - they "misspoke". When a conservative does it, they are " God Damned LIARS!!"

I hope that clears up any confusion you may of had on the matter. Here is an easy way to remember..... Conservatives - bad. Liberals - Good.
Got it? :clap2:

You are preaching to the choir my friend.

So, to sum it up..she "misspoke" when she said.

There were beadings in arizona
The crime rate is up with illegals in arizona
The illegals are drug mules
Her father died while fighting the Nazi's.

By the way, there are factual, written proof that she is lying about every one of these things, but she "misspoke"?

Wow.

Although Brewer gave the truth a good stretch, that was nowhere as egregious as these outright and premeditated whoppers:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNeGYYPgIE]YouTube - Obama Doctors Taking Tonsils Out For Money Instead Of Diagnosing It As Allergies[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG56B2et4M8]YouTube - Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians[/ame]

When you tell a tall tale you either know is not true, or even simply don't know whether it's true, and you represent it as fact,

you LIED.

When you accidentally called your 3rd grade teacher 'Mom',

you misspoke.

See the difference, brainiacs?

Although Brewer gave the truth a good stretch, that was nowhere as egregious as these outright and premeditated whoppers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNeGYYPgIE"]YouTube - Obama Doctors Taking Tonsils Out For Money Instead Of Diagnosing It As Allergies[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG56B2et4M8"]YouTube - Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians[/ame]

The first example was bad...no doctor thinks "I'll remove tonsils because I'll make more money".

However, in the second example, he actually made a good point. He is talking about spending a little more money up front to prevent getting to the inevitable point of requiring an expensive surgery.

So...you get credit for only ONE premeditated whopper.

Don't care.

I have no expectations that any of them aren't going to tickle their tonsils with their toes, from time to time. Therefore, I'm pretty much spared the faux indignation when any of them do it.

That said, there is also a pretty large gulf between the instances when someone is sputtering off the cuff, and when such gaffes are a part of supposedly carefully prepared remarks.

".....misspoke?"

.........BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Joke is not the word.

GD liar!!!

*wipes tears from my good eye*

That really is so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Don't care.

I have no expectations that any of them aren't going to tickle their tonsils with their toes, from time to time. Therefore, I'm pretty much spared the faux indignation when any of them do it.

That said, there is also a pretty large gulf between the instances when someone is sputtering off the cuff, and when such gaffes are a part of supposedly carefully prepared remarks.

The way I see it, these douches should stop sputtering off the cuff...otherwise they might end up dodging sniper fire in Bosnia while reading every newspapers that has ever been printed.

Yeah Misspoke. you know that thing you all say the Obama did when he said, 57 states.

gawd you people are a JOKE.

No, you're the joke, Steph. You people hang on to to that one remark like a dog with a bone. It's so desperate. President Obama is not George Bush!!! Sorry!!! Get over it!!!

Just like when your guy LIED that doctors are cutting out tonsils and amputating limbs for the insurance money, right? :rolleyes:
And this has someting to do with Brewer being a liar ....how? Perhaps you forgot what this thread was about or is this a classic diversion tactic?

Just like when your guy LIED that doctors are cutting out tonsils and amputating limbs for the insurance money, right? :rolleyes:

So, OB...did Brewer LIE, or did she MISSPEAK?

OH yeah, she lied. The dis tractors/supporters are hilarious though.

She says something wrong, not that her being wrong really makes the situation any better. Then she apologizes for saying something untrue… So she ADMITS it was wrong and you guys climb down her throat?

I like what she is doing in regards to AZ immigration policy but that does not mean I like everything or anything else she does as I don’t really know much about her or care.

Man you liberal noobs need to get a life. People getting their heads chopped off on our side of the line in the sand VS RIGHT NEXT to the line is really no better. It’s just another way the crazy fringe hacks on the left can take focus off a REAL problem with a REAL solution and turn it into a he said she said BS game.

G`night you spammers.

Forum List

Back