Gov. Brewer: "I misspoke"

lol @ you fools who are actually buying this "I misspoke" crap and trying to deflect this to things Obama has said.

Fucking hacks.

She didn't "misspeak" she got caught lying.

Gov. Brewer: "I misspoke"

Although Brewer gave the truth a good stretch, that was nowhere as egregious as these outright and premeditated whoppers:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNeGYYPgIE]YouTube - Obama Doctors Taking Tonsils Out For Money Instead Of Diagnosing It As Allergies[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG56B2et4M8]YouTube - Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians[/ame]

But MOM the OTHER KIDS ARE DOING IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

God, this woman is such a joke.

Ariz. Gov. Says She 'Misspoke' On Beheadings - Politics News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

PHOENIX -- Gov. Jan Brewer rose to national fame defending the state's immigration law and warning of rising violence along the U.S.-Mexico border, including a claim that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert.
But the claim has come back to haunt her after her stammering debate performance in which she failed to back it up and ignored repeated questions on the issue from a scrum of reporters.
Brewer has spent the time since backtracking and trying to repair the damage done from her cringe-worthy debate against underdog challenger Terry Goddard.
"That was an error, if I said that," the Republican told The Associated Press on Friday. "I misspoke, but you know, let me be clear, I am concerned about the border region because it continues to be reported in Mexico that there's a lot of violence going on and we don't want that going into Arizona."

I wonder why it doesn't trouble more republicans that corporate America..the best educated human beings on the planet pay support to buffoons to lead us.

lol @ you fools who are actually buying this "I misspoke" crap and trying to deflect this to things Obama has said.

Fucking hacks.

People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Obama didn't 'misspeak' either. He lied. When either side makes an issue of a politician 'misspeaking', they would be best to do so with clean hands.... ie, that their own'side' is not guilty of the same thing.

Fucking hacks.

Obama didn't 'misspeak' either. He lied. When either side makes an issue of a politician 'misspeaking', they would be best to do so with clean hands.... ie, that their own'side' is not guilty of the same thing.

Speaking of not throwing stones ....

CG, I have seen you come into threads and bash those who immediately try to deflect the OP to something the "other team did" by telling people that "Mom, the other kids do it too" is no excuse yet here you are in this thread doing the same exact thing. This thread isn't about Obama or anything he said. It's about Jane Brewer and what she said. Hope this helps.

I missed that one. What an idiot.

Um no it just shows he is human. When ever you speak in public a lot you are bound to make a few misstatements.

The funny thing is how Liberals always dismiss it when a liberal does it, and jump all over an obvious mistake and call it a lie when a Conservative does it.

Anyone who watched it knew she was referring to the ones on Mexico and just misspoke. Only a partisan hack would believe she was actually was trying to lie and convince people the bodies were turning up in the US.

Lemme straighten you out here Charles,.....When a liberal makes a speaking error like this one - they "misspoke". When a conservative does it, they are " God Damned LIARS!!"

I hope that clears up any confusion you may of had on the matter. Here is an easy way to remember..... Conservatives - bad. Liberals - Good.
Got it? :clap2:

No

When a liberal does it, he's just "human."

When it's a conservative, it's proof that ALL conservatives are lying assholes worth only 3/4 of a liberal's toilet deposits -- not human at all.

Brewer made a fool of herself. That's obvious.

But then, which of the Swine in power these days doesn't?

But then, the issue isn't Brewer -- it's border security -- and the safety and well-being of American citizens -- as far north as Newark New Jersey, even.

Last edited:

Fucking hacks.

CG, I have seen you come into threads and bash those who immediately try to deflect the OP to something the "other team did" by telling people that "Mom, the other kids do it too" is no excuse yet here you are in this thread doing the same exact thing. This thread isn't about Obama or anything he said. It's about Jane Brewer and what she said. Hope this helps.

I get what you're saying, Art.... but if you're gonna defend one liar - please do not be so hypocritical as to condemn another.

Politician lie. And they will continue to do so until we hold them ALL accountable for their lies. I find liars in Congress or the WH to be unacceptable. It's a pity that I'm in the minority.

I get what you're saying, Art.... but if you're gonna defend one liar - please do not be so hypocritical as to condemn another.

I have called Obama out as a liar before so your notion that I am somehow a hypocrite for having the nerve to condemn Brewer is bunk.

Politician lie. And they will continue to do so until we hold them ALL accountable for their lies. I find liars in Congress or the WH to be unacceptable. It's a pity that I'm in the minority.

I'm not about to concern myself with every other lie that every other politician has spoken in this discussion. This is a thread about one very specifiic politician and one very specific lie and this "Obama did it too" and "all politicians lie" nonsense is just a way to obfuscate from the OP. So if you have anything to say specifically about Jane Brewer's lie, I'm all ears.

I have called Obama out as a liar before so your notion that I am somehow a hypocrite for having the nerve to condemn Brewer is bunk.

I'm not about to concern myself with every other lie that every other politician has spoken in this discussion. This is a thread about one very specifiic politician and one very specific lie and this "Obama did it too" and "all politicians lie" nonsense is just a way to obfuscate from the OP. So if you have anything to say specifically about Jane Brewer's lie, I'm all ears.

I haven't paid any attention to Gov Brewer or her lie. She is a Governor of a state - it is for the people of her state to decide. Personally, I am more concerned with Congress and the WH.... Because they are my business.

I haven't paid any attention to Gov Brewer or her lie. She is a Governor of a state - it is for the people of her state to decide. Personally, I am more concerned with Congress and the WH.... Because they are my business.

So if you haven't paid attention to her or her lie then why post "Obama did it too," in a thread about her and her lie?

When they can't argue the ISSUE, attack the PERSON

If Brewer were not a leader of opposition to fed anti-law enforcement, she wouldn't be the target of so much attention.

The issue is border security and illegal criminality nation-wide.

And the failure of the federal government to defend citizens like the Newark Four.

There is NO LOGICAL DEFENSE for that failure -- therefore, attack the PERSON, in this case Brewer, and thereby reduce support for the opposition to fed policy of deliberate failure.

Same thing happens when the Right attack Obama and the Left jump in with screams of Racism -- make it personal, so the issue itself is buried and lost in all the screams of emotional outrage over personality cults.

The Left CANNOT defend Leftwit policies -- so they go emotionally ballistic in PERSONALITY wars to distract and deflect from their weaknesses.

Personality Cult Deflections: another bit of irrational hyper-emotionalized knee-jerk DEFLECTION to defend indefensible total socio-cultural FAILED POLICIES.

If Brewer were not a leader of opposition to fed anti-law enforcement, she wouldn't be the target of so much attention.

And the failure of the federal government to defend citizens like the Newark Four.

There is NO LOGICAL DEFENSE for that failure -- therefore, attack the PERSON, in this case Brewer, and thereby reduce support for the opposition to fed policy of deliberate failure.

Same thing happens when the Right attack Obama and the Left jump in with screams of Racism -- make it personal, so the issue itself is buried and lost in all the screams of emotional outrage over personality cults.

The Left CANNOT defend Leftwit policies -- so they go emotionally ballistic in PERSONALITY wars to distract and deflect from their weaknesses.

Personality Cult Deflections: another bit of irrational hyper-emotionalized knee-jerk DEFLECTION to defend indefensible total socio-cultural FAILED POLICIES.

Yeah, yeah ... in order to advance her own agenda she lied to spread fear. How dare she get taken to task for that! Good to know you are cool with it, though. The ends justify the means, eh?

Last edited:

Yeah, yeah ... in order to advance her own agenda she tried to spread fear by with a lie. How dare she get taken to task for that! Good to know you are cool with it, though. The ends justify the means, eh?

And just what are you doing with this post? Uuuummmmm...... Perception based opinions pushing a specific agenda or a real assessment of events and actions?
Just asking.

Yeah, yeah ... in order to advance her own agenda she tried to spread fear by with a lie. How dare she get taken to task for that! Good to know you are cool with it, though. The ends justify the means, eh?

And just what are you doing with this post? Uuuummmmm...... Perception based opinions pushing a specific agenda or a real assessment of events and actions?
Just asking.

What am I doing?

Reminding rhet that Brewer lied, deserves to be criticized for it, and that her own rant about Dems "attacking the perons instead of the issue" is her own "bit of irrational hyper-emotionalized knee-jerk DEFLECTION to defend indefensible" ... the indefensible being Brewer's lie.

Just asking.

What am I doing?

Reminding rhet that Brewer lied, deserves to be criticized for it, and that her own rant about Dems "attacking the perons instead of the issue" is her own "bit of irrational hyper-emotionalized knee-jerk DEFLECTION to defend indefensible" ... the indefensible being Brewer's lie.

Just pointing out that ya sound just like the wingnuts when they take issue when a Dem "misspeaks".

Just asking.

What am I doing?

Just pointing out that ya sound just like the wingnuts when they take issue when a Dem "misspeaks".

She lied.

What am I doing?

She lied.

Name me a politician who hasn't.

Forum List

Back