Got to make room for the Rich Jews in Tiny Israel, no wonder they are

I am all for the Jews building large housing projects and erecting commercial buildings in Israel.

That way when the Zionists are driven into the sea.

Housing won't be a problem for the new Palestinian owners. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
I am all for the Jews building large housing projects and erecting commercial buildings in Israel.

That way when the Jews are driven into the sea.

:disagree: Palestinians have shown that whenever they take over something from the Jews, they have to destroy it. It's called "Palestinian Mentality.":woohoo:

True and it wont be a problem for the clean up crews when those buildings go BOOM with all the Palestinians inside.

It'll be a rude awakening for the middle to lower class Israelites, when they realize that the rich are buying up several apt. buildings to build one of their mansions, AND they have to move.

Penepoop is furious that a Joooo is not only rich, but gets to build a big house.

Next it will be posting in green ink

Why do Jew haters go berserk when they see a rich or successful Jew? Someone should do a study on this.
There have been many but the authors seem to differ on the cause and effect.
Does financial jealousy cause the hate or does the hate simply express itself through all available vehicles of which finance is just one?

Economic antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let some Jews who live there tell us how they feel about the guy taking up so many acres when they are in most likely 700-1200 sq ft homes which they pay dearly for I'm sure. The guy who had this rather hideous out of place home, seems like he would be very insecure. I didn't read you article, as being jealous of a jew with money is like being jealous of a ant with a hill.

So youcnt really comment then can you, as you are letting your RACIST JEW HATRED rule your life
Please tell us...Why would Israel want a mentally ill Jew hater like you? You would be most desirable in Gaza with your qualifications. Ask your boyfriend to book you a trip.

I'm not sure my husband would want me to have a boyfriend, and I like it just fine in Mi. There are many other places I would rather visit that the hell hole the Israelis turned Palestine in to.

On the contrary, much of Palestine was swamp before Israel. Did you ever see pictures of Israel?

they ruined it,
Why do Jew haters go berserk when they see a rich or successful Jew? Someone should do a study on this.
Does financial jealousy cause the hate or does the hate simply express itself through all available vehicles of which finance is just one?

I will comment on above article. Its the arrogance of Jews and we are smarter , and better than anyone else, we are chosen, that is the cause as anti-Semitism. Its also what the elite Jews do with their money, they buy people and use it to control as other rich do as well. Its the we can do whatever we want due to the exaggerated holocaust, poor us, and yet look at us . I am under no delusion that may wealthy jews and non jews made money very underhand and are still cheats with their tax havens and non profits. So no anti Semitism is not because Jews have money, its because they think they are better than everyone and above the law. As Marx stated,

Marx's views were shared by Bruno Bauer, who claimed that the essence of Judaism was egotism and materialism, and Marx claimed that money was the Jew's worldly god

and I might add, the elite Jews think they are Gods.

How when it I a thriving hive of commerce ?

So what about the arrogance of muslims, Americans and Germans. The Jews are better than you because they worked hard to get were they are today, would you give up your parties and holidays to train at your chosen profession. Try looking at your own people first for examples of the elite thinking they are gods

Penny, have you ever considered maybe getting a job?

No I like to sit around and watch free cable tv while eating bom boms or hang out at the beach. that is why the rich should pay more taxes to afford me the lifestyle I deserve.

With that mindset, you're all but a perfect candidate for the religion of piss.

If I see a man on the beach in a bathing suit like the man in your avatar, I'd never go to that beach again.
Oh yes you would.

Palestinians have shown that whenever they take over something from the Jews, they have to destroy it. It's called "Palestinian Mentality."
Call it what ever you want.

It will be the Palestinian's property to do what ever they want. ....... :thup:

You wish, the Israelis will prime their weapons to go boom about 48 hours after the last one left. then the Palestinians would be decimated by those weapons and Israel would be a nuclear wasteland uninhabitable for the next thousand years.

It'll be a rude awakening for the middle to lower class Israelites, when they realize that the rich are buying up several apt. buildings to build one of their mansions, AND they have to move.

Not with the compensation packages on offer, they will be able to move to the outskirts and live like kings themselves.

Not with the compensation packages on offer, they will be able to move to the outskirts and live like kings themselves.

I do believe that is why there is no peace in the ME is because Israel is hell bent on getting Syria and Lebanon. If Israel would be satisfied with what they have and live with the Palestinians, I really doubt the Muslims would give 10 cares about them, but no, they are the ones wanting and NEEDING more land , as tiny tiny Israel is not big enough.

Penepoop is furious that a Joooo is not only rich, but gets to build a big house.

Let some Jews who live there tell us how they feel about the guy taking up so many acres when they are in most likely 700-1200 sq ft homes which they pay dearly for I'm sure. The guy who had this rather hideous out of place home, seems like he would be very insecure. I didn't read you article, as being jealous of a jew with money is like being jealous of a ant with a hill.

So youcnt really comment then can you, as you are letting your RACIST JEW HATRED rule your life
I'm not sure my husband would want me to have a boyfriend, and I like it just fine in Mi. There are many other places I would rather visit that the hell hole the Israelis turned Palestine in to.

On the contrary, much of Palestine was swamp before Israel. Did you ever see pictures of Israel?

they ruined it,

I will comment on above article. Its the arrogance of Jews and we are smarter , and better than anyone else, we are chosen, that is the cause as anti-Semitism. Its also what the elite Jews do with their money, they buy people and use it to control as other rich do as well. Its the we can do whatever we want due to the exaggerated holocaust, poor us, and yet look at us . I am under no delusion that may wealthy jews and non jews made money very underhand and are still cheats with their tax havens and non profits. So no anti Semitism is not because Jews have money, its because they think they are better than everyone and above the law. As Marx stated,

Marx's views were shared by Bruno Bauer, who claimed that the essence of Judaism was egotism and materialism, and Marx claimed that money was the Jew's worldly god

So what about the arrogance of muslims, Americans and Germans. The Jews are better than you because they worked hard to get were they are today, would you give up your parties and holidays to train at your chosen profession. Try looking at your own people first for examples of the elite thinking they are gods

No I like to sit around and watch free cable tv while eating bom boms or hang out at the beach. that is why the rich should pay more taxes to afford me the lifestyle I deserve.

If I see a man on the beach in a bathing suit like the man in your avatar, I'd never go to that beach again.
Oh yes you would.

She's just jelly that the Jew in my avatar pulls more girls than her. :afro:

I do believe that is why there is no peace in the ME is because Israel is hell bent on getting Syria and Lebanon. If Israel would be satisfied with what they have and live with the Palestinians, I really doubt the Muslims would give 10 cares about them, but no, they are the ones wanting and NEEDING more land , as tiny tiny Israel is not big enough.

Where do you get your information from, if Israel wanted either place they would take it and the arab muslims would not know what had hit them. Read the Jewish declaration of independence and see what they beg of their neighbours, then see what the Palestinians have in their declaration of independence. It is the arab muslims that are after all the land and they wont settle until they do have it all. Israel has plenty of land, just that some of it is in the west bank stolen by armed terrorists in 1948/1949.

Keep masturbating to that, ISIS lover. Ha ha ha.

muslims.gif

ask-a-muslim-2-large.gif

5zMRZ6VZngGnS.gifc

Last edited:

If Israel wanted Syria and Lebanon, she would have had them decades ago.

56833163.jpg
you asylum escapee.

And just what does this have to do with this board, shouldn't it be on the Russian board.
Plenty......It means that Illegally gained money is being LAUNDERED by and in Israel for a start.and NO this has much to do with the State of Israel

No it shows that you believe that money is being laundered by Israel because you will believe anything bad said against Israel and the Jews. This is your islamonazi Jew hatred manifesting itself and taking over your life. GET HELP

they ruined it,

Oh yes you would.

She's just jelly that the Jew in my avatar pulls more girls than her. :afro:
Looking like that you would be more likely be followed by Batty Boys ya poofter

Forum List

Back