Got to make room for the Rich Jews in Tiny Israel, no wonder they are

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

61741770100389640360no.jpg

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4681662,00.html

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Investigators Turn on Moscow s Domodedovo Airport News The Moscow Times

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.

Last edited:
trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.
Insane jealousy becomes you.

Rich Jews wanting to live in Israel?

Wow. What's next, Islamics wanting to live in the Great Satan?

Insane jealousy becomes you.

I could careless, wonder how the Israelites on here feel though, of course they'd never dare admit it . I do care as well, since we always here who Tiny Israel is, and this rich guy gets to get what 3 acres, in tiny Israel to build his mansion. Guess that will put a lot of Israelites or Arabs to work caring for the place.

Tiny little Israel, why can't the Jews have tiny little Israel.

That is not the point Holly, but taking from your posts, you don't understand what is going on in Palestine, Israel anyway.

Newsflash, the Jews own the Great Satan. JP Morgan is the largest bank in the US and is mainly run by Jews, the Fed and Sec run by Jews, and 3 on the Supreme Court, wake up .

Newsflash, the Jews own the Great Satan. JP Morgan is the largest bank in the US and is mainly run by Jews, the Fed and Sec run by Jews, and 3 on the Supreme Court, wake up .
Urban Dictionary Jewphobia

No its quite real. Is there a fear of Jews, only if you live in the ME, West Bank , Gaza , or high towers.

No its quite real. Is there a fear of Jews, only if you live in the ME, West Bank , Gaza , or high towers.
Can I suggest large quantities of alcoholic beverages to cure what ails you?

Watch it, you're turning green.

Watch it, you're turning green.

Doesn't bother me, I don't nor would I ever want to live there. How do you feel about the wealthy rich ones building huge homes on such a tiny tiny bit of land that Israel has. Where is the room going to come from if all those French Jews come? You will be as cramped as the people living in Gaza. Your future.

I would think that our hysterical colleague has had far too much already.

Making room for rich Jews, as the motivation for pushing-out the Palestinians?

Actually, come to think of it, we're dealing with hallucination here, not alcoholism.

The Jews of Israel are very democratic when it comes to pushing-out the Palestinians.

They do it on behalf of ALL Jews, not just the rich ones.

But, I'm sure, it's great fun, either way...

And it's all good, so long as they push the Neanderthals out...

From one who lives in IL. PS: I don't drink.

It rather sick that a jew would even do this to fellow jews, but the poorer jews are just meant for service in the military and to wait on the rich ones I guess.

Never ever say, poor Israel is so "tiny" and you can't even allow the Jews to have a tiny piece of land.

It rather sick that a jew would even do this to fellow jews, but the poorer jews are just meant for service in the military and to wait on the rich ones I guess.

Never ever say, poor Israel is so "tiny" and you can't even allow the Jews to have a tiny piece of land.
Good luck with those Divide-and-Conquer sugarplum visions...

Good luck with those Divide-and-Conquer sugarplum visions...
And who did the rich Jews screw to get their millions....ordinary Americans and Russians like you Kondor keep happy

And Medicines in your case Hollie

Forum List

Back