Got to make room for the Rich Jews in Tiny Israel, no wonder they are

And who did the rich Jews screw to get their millions....ordinary Americans and Russians like you Kondor keep happy

Typical Nazi pap, but do again try to explain that you - like Pene - aren't all about your hate for Jooooz.
:lmao:
You really are a Fool......Your are like a "RABID MONGREL DOG" and full of Non-sence....I have no problem with Jewish people ...

Stop right there, NaziBoy. Since you can't seem to understand yourself, allow me to quote you:
"And who did the rich Jews screw to get their millions....ordinary Americans and Russians..."
So much for your "I have no problem with Jewish people..." BULLSHIT. You fool no one but yourself. Sieg Heil!
Keep Spewing your Zionistic Mantra....NO ONE LISTENS TO A CRETIN LIKE YOU

Hold on, do you really think anyone here takes you seriously Steve?

Is that why they allowed its credit rating to be slashed after Obama spent $17 trillion that it did not have giving muslim migrants welfare and free health care ?

trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

61741770100389640360no.jpg

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4681662,00.html

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Investigators Turn on Moscow s Domodedovo Airport News The Moscow Times

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.

Watch it, you're turning green.

Doesn't bother me, I don't nor would I ever want to live there. How do you feel about the wealthy rich ones building huge homes on such a tiny tiny bit of land that Israel has. Where is the room going to come from if all those French Jews come? You will be as cramped as the people living in Gaza. Your future.

How do you feel about all those filthy rich Americans like Obama that are building mansions on prime real estate and then stealing your water to keep their lawns green. he doesn't have to worry about his health care as you are paying for it, just as you are paying for his 3 rounds of golf every day on all the best Golf courses

Did psycho asylum escapee Penepoop create a thread complaining about a rich Jew building a big house for himself in Israel? Ha ha ha.

Jews stealing other people's land has been going on since the Old Testament days. ..... :cool:
The land WAS Jewish land in the Old Testament, you ISIS loving convert to Islam mongoloid. Ha ha ha.

From one who lives in IL. PS: I don't drink.

It rather sick that a jew would even do this to fellow jews, but the poorer jews are just meant for service in the military and to wait on the rich ones I guess.

Never ever say, poor Israel is so "tiny" and you can't even allow the Jews to have a tiny piece of land.
Good luck with those Divide-and-Conquer sugarplum visions...
And who did the rich Jews screw to get their millions....ordinary Americans and Russians like you Kondor keep happy

Who do rich people from all walks of life "screw" to get their millions, you antisemetic kangaroo brain?

trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

61741770100389640360no.jpg

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4681662,00.html

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Investigators Turn on Moscow s Domodedovo Airport News The Moscow Times

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.

Watch it, you're turning green.
Looks like a cheap concrete build to me........hardly going Green for,a bit like someone came into money but has Zilch taste.steve

Who gives a fuck really. Some wealthy guy building a house for himself in Israel. There are plenty of bigger, uglier homes of the wealthy right here in the U.S. But wait, they aren't Jooooos.

The land WAS Jewish land in the Old Testament, you ISIS loving convert to Islam mongoloid. Ha ha ha.
It only became k!ke land after the juden barbarian's slaughtered all of the innocent people living there.......hey it's all written about in your Torah. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Typical Nazi pap, but do again try to explain that you - like Pene - aren't all about your hate for Jooooz.
:lmao:
You really are a Fool......Your are like a "RABID MONGREL DOG" and full of Non-sence....I have no problem with Jewish people ...Only RABID ZIONIST TERRORIST FILTH....like people of your cretinous MENTALITY that's all. Pen,is a great lady,and yes I have her back,so what,you think you can abuse her all the time with ya shit......Well I am not the same,I'll sort you anytime....you FILTHY ZIONAZI TERRORIST TRASH>THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HATE DECENT JEWS ARE ZIONISTS,FILTHY ZIONAZIS.

Zionist? About five million Jews living in Israel are ZIONISTS who love their country. And a vast majority, about 99.99% of Jews (and hundreds of millions of non Jews) also love the Jewish state and consider themselves ZIONISTS. You are just disguising your Jew hate as being anti Zionist. It's an old trick. As Martin Luther King Jr. eloquently said it, antizionism is the new anti semtism.

It only became **** land after the juden barbarian's slaughtered all of the innocent people living there.......hey it's all written about in your Torah. ..... :cool:
Doesn't matter... they've won... you've lost... thank you for playing.

Hilarious! Considering every land now considered Muslim has been acquired by Muslims / Arabs invading and slaughtering the occupants and then forcing their barbaric faith, language, and culture down their throats.

Why do Jew haters go berserk when they see a rich or successful Jew? Someone should do a study on this.

It only became **** land after the juden barbarian's slaughtered all of the innocent people living there.......hey it's all written about in your Torah. ..... :cool:

Hilarious! Considering every land now considered Muslim has been acquired by Muslims / Arabs invading and slaughtering the occupants and then forcing their barbaric faith down their throats.

If someone were born into that loser, barbaric religion, that's one thing. But to willingly adopt it is nothing short of insane. Now, in the last few years, after the Arab Spring turned into a disaster and ISIS completely exposed all Islam's ugly aspects, the Muslims have no choice but to blame the Jews and conspiracy theories, in their last-ditch attempt to salvage what's left of their reputations.

Your declaration of victory is premature because the game is far from over. ... :cool:
Yeah? Who's winning, Achmed? Last we checked it was Jews 9 Arabs 0. Someone should throw in the towel already.

If 20th and 21st century warfare has proven one thing is that Arabs / Muslims are cowards who's armies have been defeated repetitively. So they resort to terrorism and the targeting of unarmed and unsuspecting civilians.

Islam is the cancer of humanity and a blight on modern civilization.

Hilarious! Considering every land now considered Muslim has been acquired by Muslims / Arabs invading and slaughtering the occupants and then forcing their barbaric faith down their throats.

If someone were born into that loser, barbaric religion, that's one thing. But to willingly adopt it is nothing short of insane. Now, in the last few years, after the Arab Spring turned into a disaster and ISIS completely exposed all Islam's ugly aspects, the Muslims have no choice but to blame the Jews and conspiracy theories, in their last-ditch attempt to salvage what's left of their reputations.

If Mohammad came back today, the first people he would point to as followers of true Iskam would be groups like ISIS, Hamas, and Al Queda. Maybe that's why Sunni supports ISIS so much.

Forum List

Back